Id really like to see...

berlinscrub

What Id really like to see is that after you completed a FP through the random group finder that you get put back to where you were before your cue had popped(questing,farming etc) It gets kind of annoying after while having to go from where you were questing to the FP and have to fly all teh way back to the point where you were questing : /

What Id really like to see is that after you completed a FP through the random group finder that you get put back to where you were before your cue had popped(questing,farming etc) It gets kind of annoying after while having to go from where you were questing to the FP and have to fly all teh way back to the point where you were questing : /

Cant. You have to talk to Malgus/Satele after your FP.... If it dropped you back where you came from, you'd have to fly all the way back to the fleet, then back all the way where you came from.

Cant. You have to talk to Malgus/Satele after your FP.... If it dropped you back where you came from, you'd have to fly all the way back to the fleet, then back all the way where you came from.

That's really only for the low level one all the end game one are not like that and some of the mid ones like foundry.

Devs said they're working on it.

As some others here have mentioned, we do plan on introducing this change very soon. You'll be able to return to where you were playing before you entered a Flashpoint or Operation once it is complete in the near future!

Very nice! Can't wait for it :)

As some others here have mentioned, we do plan on introducing this change very soon. You'll be able to return to where you were playing before you entered a Flashpoint or Operation once it is complete in the near future!

I hope you're getting all the variables done properly, like if its one that requires a conversation later, you get a free shuttle from the fleet back to where you were before.

I hope you're getting all the variables done properly, like if its one that requires a conversation later, you get a free shuttle from the fleet back to where you were before.

All they have to do is give you a 'pop up', so you have a choice of where you go (fleet or where it took you from)... problem solved.

I would like to see a shared cargo hold or at least have the mail system remember your alts so we dont have to retype their names everytime, I've had to be creative with my names and the spellings so i use the alt + num keys in most their spellings.

:rak_09:

Thatll be so awesome!!! :D

in another thread i asked if there was a way to add an ability to go to either location (fleet or your previous location), you said you'd pass the feedback along the way, do you know if we will have the ability to go to either or just to the previous location?

previous thread is here:

could this possibly be an option. sometimes i like being ported back to the fleet, sometimes i would prefer to port back to where i was. options are nice

I do not know if it is possible for it to be an option, but we'll definitely pass the feedback along :)
Edited by Skodan