Death to the republic!

LohKey

**** Deep Space Transmission ****

An elite death squad of imperial fighters from the Ñexus guild have infiltrated republic lines and reeked havoc murdering republic war heroes. Apparently no one can stand up to them, no one can stop them. Leaving a trail of bodies in their wake they continue to push on unopposed by the republic. The following recordings are proof of their destructive power:

http://s529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/import000/?action=view&current=dEADrEPUBLIC.jpg

Names of the dead (Big version): Here

**** Transmission End ****

Edited by LohKey

Sorry, you must be confused, all we had were victories, we were fighting repubs so it's not like it was a big challenge.

If it was no challenge, then why the need to boast? Certainly something that takes no effort is not screenshot worthy.

It would be impressive had I believed it to be truthful. Looks to me like you cherry picked some outcomes and poorly cut them together in Microsoft Paint. But hey, I am glad that this is fun for you. Kudos brother.

Edited by TheBBP

This makes me feel...ashamed to call my self an imperial player. If you want a challange, go to Black Hole on Corelia. Only lvl 50s and a real fight. Not much "bragging rights" on killing a group of people half your level....It's like saying it's a powerful wolf for killed a mouse. Not shocking at all and not even worth watching.

Now a bear fighting a single wolf and the wolf winning. That would be awsome and worth watching. Fight a bear man...not a mouse.

If you want a challange, go to Black Hole on Corelia. Only lvl 50s and a real fight. Not much "bragging rights" on killing a group of people half your level

^^ I think we have a winner right here ^^

Please show up when I am around because i always have my WH shoved in my bag just handy for circumstances like this when i'm not PvEing.

Prophecy of 5 server, bring it ladies. Some of them had WH gear, and as you know you can put mods into whatever gear you want, you can't tell if my armor is full WH or not just by looking at it. Ñexus looks forward to meeting any of you dirty Republic soldiers in battle.

If it's red it's dead!

~Ñexus

So, I was at my dad's today working on his computer and he had to run do a few things, so in my downtime I was looking over your image. I thought "Dang. That IS a lot of PVP kills, even if he did cherry-pick only his wins. So, I decided to log into the game, create on your server and see what level some of these kills are.

So, I looked up a few names in your image and found their levels...

• N'ala - 31
  • Odin - 30
  • Malliroc x2 (pictured as killed twice) - 27
  • Norvar - 26

This kind of made me chuckle. You made this thread complete with an image of your amazing PVP accomplishments and it turns out that you are bragging about killing mostly people of levels that could not even stand to compete with a level 50 player. So, since I had the free time, I decided to go through ALL of the names.

Of the 79 or so total people that you have pictured in your amazing image of victory, it seems that only 11 of those players were level 50. You posted your glorious victory PVP win image where 68 of the 79 people on it are not of level to compete. Here are the levels of the players that you are boasting about:

• Xechor - 29
  • Red-rover - 47
  • Hysen - 29
  • Allren - 26
  • Garnett - 50
  • Vasselda - 43
  • Haruhii - 33
  • Capncoke - 30
  • Kalibre - 28
  • Kakarote - 50
  • Hashishim - 28
  • Kessya - 50
  • Torsik - 32
  • Alexandrea - 31
  • Dagorous - 26
  • Mr-beebop - 50
  • Molsoncoors - 32
  • Yarrick - 40
  • Daenerys - 34
  • Obigrim x2 - 36
  • Excalibur - 36
  • Unclebrady - 26
  • El-xerx - 30
  • Occultor x2 - 47
  • Qui'nine - 31
  • Hanshot - 19
  • Vysht - 31
  • Goodfella - 25
  • Rune'win - 34
  • Strofitus - 27
  • Aoni - 30
  • Hispanon - 34
  • Lucrezia-noin - 46
  • Teykus - 50
  • Stalkemo x2 - 34
  • Redkknight - 50
  • R'ain - 50
  • Lindayen - 29
  • Soleross - 45
  • Pri'el - 31
  • Raserei - 26
  • Broxie x2 - 33
  • Scyllus - 28
  • Ogdiesel - 50
  • Disdayne - 50
  • Gabeuhtsects - 50
  • Xilros - 33
  • Anetta - 34
  • Mc-man - 27
  • Trellen - 27
  • Seeing - 31
  • Sheogorath - 29
  • Faemi - 28
  • Kathalu - 25
  • Nekku - 28
  • Daydreamer - 27
  • Kel'draken - 28
  • Xenthayne - 26
  • Leith - 26
  • Ruxixqc - 29
  • Uthre - 33
  • Obvi'us - 28
  • Imenla - 26
  • Strife-mikal - 35
  • Jayke - 33
  • Evangelean - 38
  • Ayoye - 33
  • Pinkiethepie - 31
  • Lynne - 26
  • Derps - 24
  • Razhel - 32
  • Valruin x2 - 50
  • Akomov - 26
  • Sato - 28

Clearly you are a PVP god. Keep making the Empire proud!

Edited by TheBBP

Prophecy of 5 server, bring it ladies. Some of them had WH gear, and as you know you can put mods into whatever gear you want, you can't tell if my armor is full WH or not just by looking at it. Ñexus looks forward to meeting any of you dirty Republic soldiers in battle.

If it's red it's dead!

~Ñexus

The Pubs are the blue team, not the red team. Does that mean you're killing fellow Imps?

By all means then, carry on. :)

This sounds more like Vader boasting about having killed those children in Ep 3 than an Elite team of Assasins taking on War Heros ¬¬

Level 19~26 Really? Did they even put up a fight? I belive some skills can one-shot someone at this level.

Edited by LuizHD

This sounds more like Vader boasting about having killed those children in Ep 3 than an Elite team of Assasins taking on War Heros ¬¬

Level 19~26 Really? Did they even put up a fight? I belive some skills can one-shot someone at this level.

They had it commen', and FYI that was one of the best scenes in SW.

Yes you will get 1 shot in the back if you run, war is war and the repubs got what they deserved no matter the level.

They had it commen', and FYI that was one of the best scenes in SW.

Yes you will get 1 shot in the back if you run, war is war and the repubs got what they deserved no matter the level.

You are right, they are on a PVP server and do deserve the combat wherever it comes from. But you came here with"

"
An elite death squad
of imperial fighters from the Ñexus guild have infiltrated republic lines and reeked havoc murdering republic war heroes.
Apparently no one can stand up to them
no one can stop them
. Leaving a trail of bodies in their wake they continue to push on unopposed by the republic. The following recordings are
proof of their destructive power:
"

((I used pink because after finding out that you are bragging of killing lowbies, it seemed appropriate.))

So, not only did you prey on lower levels and come here to brag about it, but it was a squad of you guys doing this? Like I said, you are on a PVP server, it's all legit. But to brag about your victories of a squad of you ganking lowbies?

That is just sad.

Edited by TheBBP

You Killed Younglings?!!!

Level 19 Kill...How could you?. I do not roll pvp...I do not like pvp because of people who just like to "Grief" others by killing lowbies, quest givers, and vendors ect. then pound their chests at how great they are.

Playing devils advocate though, if you are on a pvp server, then all is fair in love and war.

You Killed Younglings?!!!

Level 19 Kill...How could you?. I do not roll pvp...I do not like pvp because of people who just like to "Grief" others by killing lowbies, quest givers, and vendors ect. then pound their chests at how great they are.

Playing devils advocate though, if you are on a pvp server, then all is fair in love and war.

He didn't grief any of them. He is on a PVP server. All of his kills are warranted. That isn't the point though. The point is that he came here to brag that he and his "death squad" were "unstoppable" while killing these lowbies lol.

reroll on the fatman server and im asuring you your not going to enjoy the game because your gonna lose all the time..i can beat you without my companion..just enjoy ganking lowbies if that's your happiness.