Event is over, what was your haul?

Draekos

Thank you BW devs. For me I got something for each of my 5 toons. My marauder and sage got full sand people outfits. My trooper and sniper got weapons(2 for the sniper). Finally my bounty hunter got the wrist/belt as I didnt have orange gear there yet and the speeder along with a 50 blaster rifle for the mods. Great event in my opinion. How did you all do?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That event was great but really lacking. A world boss would have been nice but really a conclusion to the story should have been there. What was the point of that story quest if theres no ending?

Thats how the story went: The chevin arrive on nar shadda offering everyone to take par on a race to riches. But wait the empire has proof that they were up to more then this. The end.

For me it was the speeder, Lobelot and then i found one after i bought him. The Bowcasters are nice and the armor which is soon to be legacy bound is not bad. Just wish the price to extract a barrel wasn't so high. If anything i'll transfer the armor to a new toon.

That event was great but really lacking. A world boss would have been nice but really a conclusion to the story should have been there. What was the point of that story quest if theres no ending?

Thats how the story went: The chevin arrive on nar shadda offering everyone to take par on a race to riches. But wait the empire has proof that they were up to more then this. The end.

I agree on the story, where is the fleet? Anyway I had fun with the quests and this thread is about loot. For me the event broke up the monotony and was alot of fun, although rakata utensils at lvl 23 and 20 required my 50s to clear mobs/players.

Edited by Draekos

The chevin arrive on nar shadda offering everyone to take par on a race to riches. But wait the empire has proof that they were up to more then this. The end.

Perhaps we'll have to wait for the next event...!

I got lvl50 Sniper rifle and blaster for my Sniper and Kaliyo

I got lvl34 sniper rifle and blaster for my Merc and Scoundrel Companions (Tyresius and Corso)

2 full SP outfits

2 speeders

Put a few tokens in my guild bank - decided i didn't need red sparkly stuff.

It's over? Thank God... maybe now they will start fixing servers.

I didn't bother with that failure of an old school style, camp your crate, MMO quest. I couldn't even make it to Nar Shaddaa.

It was such failure on such an epic level. I'm glad it's dead.

The event was rushed and incomplete, likely put out at this time because of the growing call for some sort of content release.

I got a Bowcaster. I just couldn't be bothered dealing with all the annoying bugs and stuff. That and I spent 50% of the event playing Sleeping Dogs.

Ok, the haul aside from the rewards my toon's got for doing the hunt were...

2 (1 shop, 2 drops) lobelots (3 actually, but one is on the same toon that bought it, thinking it was different than the shop one)

3 sand ppl suits (farmed one for the hubby)

7 lvl 50 bows (both sniper and blaster types)

I think that makes for about 1090 boxes farmed. Not bad, kept me busy, lol.

Edited by Lunafox

Ok, the haul aside from the rewards my toon's got for doing the hunt were...

2 (1 shop, 2 drops) lobelots (3 actually, but one is on the same toon that bought it, thinking it was different than the shop one)

3 sand ppl suits (farmed one for the hubby)

7 bows

I think that makes for about 1090 boxes farmed. Not bad, kept me busy, lol.

I farmed them too, but ... man, so many? Did you enjoyed it? And gz for that luck with Lobelots. I farmed like 500 crates and no lucky drop, had to buy it :)

I bought all the bowcasters, although I cannot use any of them. I bought the busted speeder for my Smuggler. Got the set. Lobelot refused to drop for me on my main, and I'm sitting on 700 or so tokens. Pondering whether or not I should sell them or blow them all on myself.

I bought all the bowcasters, although I cannot use any of them. I bought the busted speeder for my Smuggler. Got the set. Lobelot refused to drop for me on my main, and I'm sitting on 700 or so tokens. Pondering whether or not I should sell them or blow them all on myself.

You can try sell tokens. 2k for each for example.

As last solution you can always (till next Tuesday) buy bowcasters for them and sell them. Vendors buying them for 22k, so its 11 * 22 = 242.000 credits. Better then nothing (=700 useless tokens).

Edited by RixoFutu

You can try sell tokens. 2k for each for example.

As last solution you can always (till next Tuesday) buy bowcasters for them and sell them. Vendors buying them for 22k, so its 11 * 22 = 242.000 credits. Better then nothing (=700 useless tokens).

I'll see how much I can gouge for. If they're going for a piddly 2k a pop, I'd rather burn them all on Sparkle Powder. :)

I was nothing but an endless travel grindfest... and for what.. a speeder that is 90% and a few cosmetic items? I guess I really don't care much what my armor looks like to an extent, as long as it functions well for what i need it to do... IE: keep me alive. And why would I want my Jedi or Sith or Smuggler to look like a Tuskin Raider?

Anyways in my opnion... this world event failed on many levels. The Ragoul Event was pretty cool with some good rewards... nice crystals and armor etc.

Thank you BW devs. For me I got something for each of my 5 toons. My marauder and sage got full sand people outfits. My trooper and sniper got weapons(2 for the sniper). Finally my bounty hunter got the wrist/belt as I didnt have orange gear there yet and the speeder along with a 50 blaster rifle for the mods. Great event in my opinion. How did you all do?

i did nothing, but at least BW didn't BOTHER ENTIRE fleet this time,

last event is a disaster.

Let's see..

all from the vender.. never got lucky with the crates.

- 3 lobelots

- 3 speeders

- 1 red sparkle

after the patch going to trade my remaining tokens for:

- the sand people armor set (x2)

- all bow casters (x1)

and whatever is left, going to perhaps buy more bow casters to pull the legendary mods for my low lvl smuggler

I farmed them too, but ... man, so many? Did you enjoyed it? And gz for that luck with Lobelots. I farmed like 500 crates and no lucky drop, had to buy it :)

He hee, I guess I'm a tad obsessive compulsive. I farmed them over the course that the event ran, so a few each night added to the total...I found it to be relaxing, but then I'm a grinder by nature and find doing dailies fun too, lol.

Edited by Lunafox

I got bowcasters for all of my rifle-using companions on eight characters, I got the sniper bowcaster for my agent, and I'm sitting on a surplus of 368 tokens of enrichment. The plan is to sell those off this week, if the computer I use for gaming actually allows me to load a game without blue screening.

Luckily, my birthday is this week. Hopefully I'll be able to afford that Newegg wishlist I made for new parts to assemble and replace that piece of crap.

I was nothing but an endless travel grindfest... and for what.. a speeder that is 90% and a few cosmetic items? I guess I really don't care much what my armor looks like to an extent, as long as it functions well for what i need it to do... IE: keep me alive. And why would I want my Jedi or Sith or Smuggler to look like a Tuskin Raider?

Anyways in my opnion... this world event failed on many levels. The Ragoul Event was pretty cool with some good rewards... nice crystals and armor etc.

In short, the event wasn't meant for players like you. That's not your fault, nor is it the fault of the game itself. The only complaint I have, personally, was the abrupt end. I simply hope that they finish the storyline. Also, the transparent, "We can't get the voice actors back so we're just going to get the guy to say 'Stay silent!""-cop out.

As for the rewards... they're meant to be cosmetic oddities. And they are. If that doesn't interest you, it doesn't interest you. But that doesn't mean it "failed."

He hee, I guess I'm a tad obsessive compulsive. I farmed them over the course that the even ran, so a few each night added to the total...I found it to be relaxing, but then I'm a grinder by nature and find doing dailies fun too, lol.

Me too, I found it relaxing, and saving/revenging lowbies who got ganked was great fun. I am an old school gamer so maybe that is it.