The Grand Acquisitions Race World Event walkthrough from dulfy

Iwipe

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been online yet (at work) so I haven't seen the event, or rewards yet. Are there really Bind to Legacy weapons? That would be pretty sweet.

I'm also wondering if anyone has seen the speeder yet. The tiny icon makes it look somewhat "movie speeder" ish, if you get my meaning. Any pics?

Also...thanks to Dulfy!

There's a picture of the speeder in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=520673 not the greatest screen-capture mind.

The unique thing about it is that it leaves a trail of smoke as it has a 'busted engine' with sparks coming off the side. It is only a 90% speeder though, so if you have the 110% it's worthless unless you just want it.

The blasters and sniper rifle bowcasters are bind to legacy yes.

I finally found someone in-game with that speeder and took a couple of (what I think are) high res screenshots. I really do like the new speeder model, the "crashed" animation is really nice. The only thing I hate about it is that it is 90%. I would love to use it.. but 90% it is going to sit dust :(

http://dulfy.net/2012/08/13/swtor-live-event-chevin-grand-acquisitions-race-coverage/#rewards

For weapons I am still looking for images of

• Light Bowcaster
  • Automatic Bowcaster
  • Hypersonic Shredder

If anyone has images of them :D

I finally found someone in-game with that speeder and took a couple of (what I think are) high res screenshots. I really do like the new speeder model, the "crashed" animation is really nice. The only thing I hate about it is that it is 90%. I would love to use it.. but 90% it is going to sit dust :(

http://dulfy.net/2012/08/13/swtor-live-event-chevin-grand-acquisitions-race-coverage/#rewards

For weapons I am still looking for images of

• Light Bowcaster
  • Automatic Bowcaster
  • Hypersonic Shredder

If anyone has images of them :D

Your pics is much better. Ignore mine. :D

Dulfy,

Have you or anyone figured out the potential amount of comms one could aquire per day?

Thanks

It's potentially limitless since you can loot smuggler crates all day. they give you 1 to 2 tokens per crate (from what i've found anyway) So unless there is a cap you can get as many as you wish.

It's potentially limitless since you can loot smuggler crates all day. they give you 1 to 2 tokens per crate (from what i've found anyway) So unless there is a cap you can get as many as you wish.

Is there a base number from just doing the daily quests so I can have a lower "upper" limit threashold? ;)

Is there a base number from just doing the daily quests so I can have a lower "upper" limit threashold? ;)

well they arent dailies so... :) But from today's quests (only quests) i would say I've gained around 80 tokens. 40 for the final Agent Eyepatch quest plus 10 for the smaller ones, 5 for the bonuses. That would be times 6 so 30. That adds up right? :D

Edited by dosadnik

Oh awesome, thank you Dulfy! :D

I'm really liking the look of those Bowcasters (now, I need a blonde Agent named Buffy). Could anyone pretty please tell and/or show me what they look like when equipped on a character? I am considering trying to get them for my Imperial Agent and Zenith . . . both of which are Twi'leks, so depending on how these weapons sit on the character they may be one big mass of clipping. xD

I love the look of the Bowcasters :) Any idea if there's going to be Blasters, Lightsabers, etc... added to the Vendors? Really hoping they add more options :)

Nothing on that yet. I've made a thread here discussing that, if you want to pitch in. Hoping BioWare will give us some answers on that.