The Nar Shaddaa World Event Has Begun!! [MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS]

Talon_strikes

I'm assuming these quests will be added gradually, just like the Rak event.

That's my assumption as well. After I posted my reply, I figured the "ranter" didn't imply they could be done on Empire side either, thus my edit.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone figured out the potential amount of comms one can aquire per day?

I am going to figure on this event being no more than one week again ( yeah I am a pessimist) and want to guage when to "jump in" to get the items from the vendor I would like to have.

I am not looking forward to opening day primetime lag and frustration I am reading about in other threads.

So, if anyone has an idea on the potential number of comms per day, please post. Thanks.

Edited by Urael

I dunno if this has been posted about yet, but if you do the "Cartel listening station" space mission, it gives you all the scavenger hunt items upon completion. I did this and turned in the quest, getting the imperial loyalist title and the pet. Edited by SpirantKaze

I dunno if this has been posted about yet, but if you do the "Cartel listening station" space mission, it gives you all the scavenger hunt items upon completion. I did this and turned in the quest, getting the imperial loyalist title and the pet.

This is new. What was invovled?

This is new. What was invovled?

I assume you just pick up the GA quest, do the space mission, and turn the items in at a dropbox on the promenade. Very easy. Note: I did some of the other scavenger hunt quests, and when I did the space mission I got duplicates of what I received during the actual quests.

I assume you just pick up the GA quest, do the space mission, and turn the items in at a dropbox on the promenade. Very easy. Note: I did some of the other scavenger hunt quests, and when I did the space mission I got duplicates of what I received during the actual quests.

Proof? :rak_02:

Anyone else having issues with the writings part of the meta quest? I dropped the sub quest because it said I failed it, but when I tried to pick it up again I couldn't get it. I saw other people click on it, but it wouldn't light up for me. Anyone know if this is a known bug, or if I just horribly screwed up my progression for today?

How do you know its a glitch? BW could have done it intentionally.

How do you know it isn't? In my mind, why risk it? Now if by Thursday evening the "Lead" quests still haven't unlocked, then maybe it's worth risking. I'd assume at least one should have done so by Thursday.

How do you know its a glitch? BW could have done it intentionally.

I'm sorry but theres no way in hell this was intentional. It completes the _entire_ race aswell as the quest chain for you without you having to do a single thing other than 1 space mission. Theres no reason how they would even possibly be related, and to add to it theres no republic equivalent - it is an empire only thing. It is a bug 100%.

You actually expect someone to not nerdrage and rant on these forums? You're silly!

Okay, a bit more serious reply:

There's three quests that keep coming up "Check back later" on the Republic side, I assumed it was the same for the Empire side but apparently Darth Ranter implies this isn't the case. It's the three with "Lead" in the title, one is on Coruscant, two Nar Shaadaa.

EDIT: Darth Hater seems to say the three I mention can't be done period. I haven't checked the other wiki/walkthrough sites yet though.

SECOND EDIT: Duffy's site doesn't show them as in game for Empire or Republic side either. The "ranter" is just ranting, period.

I'm playing Empire and I'm getting "check back later." I hope this is fixed ASAP as it's mighty annoying.