Looks like new event - Chevin & Nar Shaddaa

Hunny_Bun

There is no down time with maintenance tomorrow.

I missed most of the Rakgoul Event so I'm glad they announced this one before hand.

I just wish they would of done the video differently. He said I am here now. He should of said I am coming.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im really happy BW have a new event, this is one of the few things they have done very right in this game. they seem to attract both the team players that want to play in grp. but also the solo players seem to enjoy it very much. i really hope BW keep the ability to no matter what you game style is, it is doable for everyone. and in the end i hope we get something shiny (new moddable armor set, pet, vehicle or something that feels like you have been part of something).

I just wish they would of done the video differently. He said I am here now. He should of said I am coming.

It is a preview of what is shown in game I would guess. So it will be correct when you view it playing SWTOR. Just like the video that they showed for the Rakghoul-event.

It is a preview of what is shown in game I would guess. So it will be correct when you view it playing SWTOR. Just like the video that they showed for the Rakghoul-event.

But why release it so early then. They should of said event coming. When the event started release the video

But why release it so early then. They should of said event coming. When the event started release the video

They have said that a event is coming, right here on the forum =) this gives us a little time to be buffed and readied. So we can swop down on Nar Shadda an masse when someone gives the signal that it has started.

No Maintenance for Tuesday which makes me think there will be maintence on Thursday and along with that the new event will be in the game.

Now maybe its being Cynical but after waiting months for new content I suspect they will not want to make sure any day one subs run out 1 day into the event so if you want to see what its all about you have to resub.

No Maintenance for Tuesday which makes me think there will be maintence on Thursday and along with that the new event will be in the game.

Now maybe its being Cynical but after waiting months for new content I suspect they will not want to make sure any day one subs run out 1 day into the event so if you want to see what its all about you have to resub.

Or... ORRR They will release it before hand so you resub just for the event. Hmmm.... ORRR they didn't plan it around the sub times at all and it's just coincidence... But no that could never be, evil bw.

They have said that a event is coming, right here on the forum =) this gives us a little time to be buffed and readied. So we can swop down on Nar Shadda an masse when someone gives the signal that it has started.

Haha I just hope its today

Dear Allison,

I really hope this happens very soon, and isn't taking place during C6. Us C6 goers were already letdown by the fact that bioware pulled out of the event, it would be a real kick in the teeth if yall made us miss the server event as well.

Wait, so if most of the event is on nar-shaddaa, especially in the premenades, does that mean no world-pvp??

because that area doesnt allow it :(

it seems pretty obvious to me that the HUB of the event is nar shaddaa, but that the event itself will span many worlds. sounds like it will be a scavenger hunt of sorts, with players being rewarded for finding and retrieving various items on different worlds. sounds fun. :D

it seems pretty obvious to me that the HUB of the event is nar shaddaa, but that the event itself will span many worlds. sounds like it will be a scavenger hunt of sorts, with players being rewarded for finding and retrieving various items on different worlds. sounds fun. :D

well the datamining on torhead shows the other parts are on dromund kaas..so no pvp there either

well the datamining on torhead shows the other parts are on dromund kaas..so no pvp there either

torhead has been known to get things wrong. I also assume that the video wouldn't state you need to be able to do intergalactic travel just to go to dromund kaas. Seems sillyyy. And the enjoyement of the last event for a lot of people was the pvp.

About to log in with the assumption (based on this thread) that it hasn't started yet- which is good because I had a dreadful thought after my first post:

This could be fantastic if they've taken the merges into consideration but otherwise it will be a nightmare. Things aren't like the rak plague when most of us weren't on servers bursting at the seams.

Other than- looking forward to it :D

torhead has been known to get things wrong. I also assume that the video wouldn't state you need to be able to do intergalactic travel just to go to dromund kaas. Seems sillyyy. And the enjoyement of the last event for a lot of people was the pvp.

I find that amusing only because it was my least favorite part. If you really want to PVP-it, nothing is stopping you from flagging yourself... but if it does open up all planets (IE: Dromund Kaas, Korriban, Hutta, Coruscant, Tython, Ord Mantell, etc.), I would think you'd get flagged automatically being there which will be...well, interesting.

And from what I read, either that will happen (traveling cross-planet) OR the quests will be very different depending on your faction.

I find that amusing only because it was my least favorite part. If you really want to PVP-it, nothing is stopping you from flagging yourself... but if it does open up all planets (IE: Dromund Kaas, Korriban, Hutta, Coruscant, Tython, Ord Mantell, etc.), I would think you'd get flagged automatically being there which will be...well, interesting.

And from what I read, either that will happen (traveling cross-planet) OR the quests will be very different depending on your faction.

I just assume that they will have things placed on other planets rather than just the lowbie planets to encourage cross faction world pvp on pvp servers where world pvp is lacking.

I just assume that they will have things placed on other planets rather than just the lowbie planets to encourage cross faction world pvp on pvp servers where world pvp is lacking.

I know some of the Faction specific planets have been actually mentioned in quests (the main cities anyway) which is why I brought them up.

TheRealCandyMan - Agreed.

Anyway, there is a chance the event could be tonight or this evening. The usual enemies there turned into Rakghouls and infected ship crew at exactly 11AM (late morning on a Sunday like mentioned in an interview) and considering there was no mention of "tomorrow" in the trailer, I feel there is a higher chance it is tonight.