Ship droid pointless.

Newyankalt

What's the point of him all he does is constantly put a new coat of paint on my ship and make me non pershiable meals and he's too much of a whimp to hold a weapon. This guy is useless can't i grind him down for spare metal. And I wonder where he gets all that paint.

What's the point of him all he does is constantly put a new coat of paint on my ship and make me non pershiable meals and he's too much of a whimp to hold a weapon. This guy is useless can't i grind him down for spare metal. And I wonder where he gets all that paint.

He brings you stuff

It would be nice if crew members actually moved around on the ships and interacted with each other somewhat. Currently ships are so static and boring.

I would settle for them not being on the ship when they've been sent off on crafting missions.

I love my little ship-droid. Someone who can craft when I'm out with my one and only companion on a new alt :p

Hmm... but different people like different things, he becomes more talkative if you give him gifts, or that is how I understand it. Just keep from doing that and he should stay more quiet if you prefer him that way. I always give them a few gifts so they don't feel unwanted, hopefully one day he will stop fearing deactivation.

I find he's useful for crafting... Saves a companion from having to do menial work. xD

As for the paint, probably the same place he gets the Resources for the meals. Except for the Smuggler and Bounty Hunter, you are an official representitive of your government and have access to funds to requision (sp?) stuff.

Uhm, no it's not. BioWare clearly stated in an interview with Darthhater that this awesome feature will be implemented.

P.S. Way to ruin it Sherlock. -_-

Haha i am sorry man, but sometimes you can't tell sarcasm on the net :D

I love my ship droid. I can quest and send it on crafting missions.

1. Great for crafting.

2. Great healer for classes that have no healer until later in the game.

3. Great for sending on missions for resource harvesting.

It's arguably the best companion for crafting since you can choose which efficiency and critical you want/need.

Explain to me how that is possible, C2-N2 has no crafting stats what so ever, he is handy for crafting as it means you can send a full compliment of companions out and still play with one. Also you can max his affection with gifts so that he grants a presence bonus across the board.

Explain to me how that is possible, C2-N2 has no crafting stats what so ever, he is handy for crafting as it means you can send a full compliment of companions out and still play with one. Also you can max his affection with gifts so that he grants a presence bonus across the board.

you can equip it with something that add a crafting bonus

There is a Legacy-wide unlock to put a vendor droid on your ship. I think it costs 1mil credits and requires Legacy 10.

The vendor droid sells customizations for your ship droid that give bonuses to every crafting type. I think each customization is 100k credits.

Edited by Thaltom

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.