Rate yourself and be honest, How do you play an MMO ??

Nippon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

League 1 is where I'm at, doing end-game casually with my casual guild. Gearing up to keep up with the content, not out to min-max everything possible.

In WoW I was super-ultra premiership, doing the math by hand so I could min-max everything. 4 hours a day, 5 days a week raiding etc.

I'd say I'm a wannabe champion, but due to time constraints and RL commitments I fall more under League 2. I love the social aspects of playing in groups and the story aspect of TOR is why I chose it over any other MMO, but only being able to get on for an hour or two at a time, often with days between, really puts on a strain on grouping with anyone other than my closest of friends (who haven't given up on the game and switched back to WoW).

Started out championship. Now League 4. Why? I still enjoy the game, but seems like every time there is a server move, consolidation, or whatever; the other people in the game have become less desirable to interact with. Scared to see what happens when F2P comes around.

Right now, I would prefer a version of this game that is solo play only. Maybe add a button to connect to the online content if/when I want to try raids, pvp, and all that other stuff.

I play the game solo only now. General chat stays off pretty much always - not interested in the continuous moaning, spamming, and insulting conversations happening there. Doing dailies has gone from being a grinding chore to not being done at all . Factor in all the above and add in the rampant loot ninja-ing and 50+ people always waiting on the same respawn.

Yep, definitely league 4. Game bugs suck but didn't affect me this way. It's the people. Yeah sure, it is probably only a small percentage being an ***, but that small percentage is always in the game. I'm sure most of you who play are not negatively affecting the game as described; but in this case your maturity levels don't counteract the others. All these updates coming up now I'm not excited for anymore. Would like to have new story content to progress my characters through, tho.