Oh the Irony

Letallis

I play on an RP server for a few reasons. I like to RP, i don't see a lot of names with various offending phrases and etc. What I don't understand are the folks that are also on RP servers that taunt others in a WZ saying how they like fighting RPer's cause they are easy to beat.

I get a kick out of it cause it makes them look like the sixth grader that had to come over to kindergarten recess to be the big man. if someone does that on my team I politely inform them that's not necessary if they are on the opposing faction..I go find them and continually beat them like a rented mule at an Amish drag race. Unless of course it gets in the way of our team objective. Then I remember them for later fun.

Best part is, these types usually can't pvp one on one at all. They drop like a rock. It's almost pitiful... almost.

Edited by Letallis

There is a difference between pvp on RP servers and pvp ones, but the gap is not that big as ppl would think.

Also RP servers got ofc much more mature community that was actually my reason to go there, disadvantage is lower pvp population but that was expected.

PS: ive heard already a opinion that apparently RP server = walking everywhere and chatting (rping) about pvp in warzones. :D

Been looking through your post to find a point, but alas, my search was in vain.

+1 for the Firefly reference in your sig, though. Shiny!

Thanks for the +1.

No point I suppose, just venting about the stupidity of people and hoping the folks that do taunt read this and realize they are just making themselves targets.

Thanks for the +1.

No point I suppose, just venting about the stupidity of people and hoping the folks that do taunt read this and realize they are just making themselves targets.

My plans have been thwarted!

I play on an RP server for a few reasons. I like to RP, i don't see a lot of names with various offending phrases and etc. What I don't understand are the folks that are also on RP servers that taunt others in a WZ saying how they like fighting RPer's cause they are easy to beat.

I get a kick out of it cause it makes them look like the sixth grader that had to come over to kindergarten recess to be the big man. if someone does that on my team I politely inform them that's not necessary if they are on the opposing faction..I go find them and continually beat them like a rented mule at an Amish drag race. Unless of course it gets in the way of our team objective. Then I remember them for later fun.

Best part is, these types usually can't pvp one on one at all. They drop like a rock. It's almost pitiful... almost.

Go on...

I like it when RPers roleplay their PvP. I saw some peeps do this in that cantina on Nar Shadaa. Was pretty entertaining.

1. There's nothing ironic in your post. Don't use that word.

2. You essentially called RPers the kindergarten kids to the 6th graders of other servers. I find this to be funny.

The irony is those folks that taunt really aren't that good at PvP. And you can take the other statement anyway you want I just referred to the idiocy of the taunter. Read into it what you will.

The irony is those folks that taunt really aren't that good at PvP. And you can take the other statement anyway you want I just referred to the idiocy of the taunter. Read into it what you will.

Maybe he is staying in character and he is "taunting" you to pull the dps off his healers cause it enrages them and forces the players to tunnel vision him. Sounds to me like he is the best RPer on your server, you ever think of that?