Is daniel erickson still on this game's dev team?

ISDcaptain

havent heard from erickson for quite some time, is he still on the dev team or he jumped boat amongst all this mess EA is causing the game to go through

personally i feel sorry for daniel and company since they get bossed around by the idiots in suits who just want to grab our wallets

I bet if the devs were in full control of the game then there wouldnt be this many loss of subs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive read that article

what i want to know is daniel erickson still currently on the dev team or did he leave before the incoming storm of fail that F2P bring?

I too would like to know the answer to this question and now that you mention it, it does seem as though many of the senior members of the development staff who were the faces of ToR seem to be MIA.

Edited by Hardwear

Both guys' LinkedIn pages indicate they are still with EA/BW Austin. Most people their level who left changed this right away, except Georg Zoeller.

Georg was silent for a good long while before we were notified he was no longer with the team, just like both these guys have been.

Hmm...

To bad that Gabe Amantangelo is still here , one would expect him leaving long time ago after Illum failure and the state of current PvP in this game.

Totally agree!

The fools made such horrific decisions with this game, I'm shocked ANY of them are still there.

The restructuring already happened back in May. The free to play announcement was just finally letting the public know what it was all about They didn't just decide to go F2P last month. Edited by chuixupu

Totally agree!

The fools made such horrific decisions with this game, I'm shocked ANY of them are still there.

I dont have anything against Daniel Erickson tho since I think that this game delivered on the story content and judging by many player opinions story content is one of the best aspects of this game.

Only thing for which Daniel E. could be responsible is implementation of useless legacy system about which majority of players dont care about and which most never considered as the content in the way as some of those devs did.

Edited by Lunablade

I dont have anything against Daniel Erickson tho since I think that this game delivered on the story content and judging by many player opinions story content is one of the best aspects of this game.

Only thing for which Daniel E. could be responsible is implementation of useless legacy system about which majority of players dont care about and which most never considered as the content in the way as some of those devs did.

Somewhere, everywhere, people failed this game. They failed for EA, EA's investors, the loyal Bioware customers, Star Wars fans, MMO fans and many more. It's nothing personal against any of them, but somewhere, someone needed to take charge. There's no chance every one of the people working there felt this was even close to a reasonably good investment/game. EVERY member of upper management should have been removed imo.

They were allowed their freedom, they were allowed to mock their customers, they claimed they had 'everything you'd expect in a AAA MMO'. They lied. They mislead. They squandered. It's a poisoned team. The game simply doesn't reflect the investment...not even close.

OK it was posted on the 24th but no mention of when it was done. You know something like recently or this week we sat down with.

Also all the questions were about stuff from a while ago.

You asked, and I provided.

Seems to me you just refuse to accept what's happening. Good luck in your quest to find more doom and gloom.

Uh...

SWTOR-RP recently bombarded Daniel with some of roleplay's hottest topics.

Really? What topic did they bombard him with that havent been a topic for 3-4 week?

Canthar race is the newest topic he discusses and how old is that?

Edited by Emeda