Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So are SGRA still coming? Guild Ships?

Logisitcs

And Bounties, and the secret space project, and guild capital ships are all these STILL coming or is that it?

I am kind of wishing that the secret space project has something to do with free flying. On the other hand I am afraid that it may have been those 10 new space maps for f2p.

SGRA- yes, confirmed back at the guild summit. No further word, so assume that it is still in progress.

Guild ships- maybe, they were very vague about "confirming" it, so assume that they are looking into it.

Space project- not a clue. Top-secret projects are easily changed since nothing is confirmed, so it could just be new "different" missions down-the-line instead of a massive rehaul.

Bounties- never heard of this since Galaxies, not sure if they've said anything.

Edited by Raiellyn

SGRA- yes, confirmed back at the guild summit. No further word, so assume that it is still in progress.

Guild ships- maybe, they were very vague about "confirming" it, so assume that they are looking into it.

Space project- not a clue. Top-secret projects are easily changed since nothing is confirmed, so it could just be new "different" missions down-the-line instead of a massive rehaul.

Bounties- never heard of this since Galaxies, not sure if they've said anything.

Sorry but the only thing I'm would like to see in a Star Wars MMO is Galaxies....

Yeah, SGRA will be in...sometime...maybe...not holding my breath.

What possibly some of us who have navigated the F2P landscape before are wondering is...will it cost $XX IRL money extra just to get it considering it's "content"?

• 10 months later...
SGRA are the only thing that will keep me here now after the announcement of the death of the game (f2p corruption game ruiner)

Yeah, I do wonder who thought it was a good idea to make it impossible for players to hide their hat slot unless they paid money or limit how much money they can carry unless they pay?

I'm still waiting, but will probably continue my characters as there is always the gift idea to romance the characters I believe.

From what I heard, Bountyhunting kind of ruined Star Wars Galaxies as people would wait for you to leave a planet and then blow you out of the sky before you got anywhere making it impossible to play in some reguards. But I don't know the full story.

You know... you people keep asking/demanding for Guild Ships. WHY?! Sure it would be cool to hang out with guildies but if there is nothing to do besides just chat on a ship then why waste the time. No point in adding G. Ships until the space project drops.

I think a couple of people missed the memo on SSGR. We got them in makeb and Jeff Hickman mentioned that many players "believed" they would come in the form of new companions. We have also been told how expensive companion content is to make and that beyond environmental barks they wont be adding more stuff to them.

I would doubt we are even going to get more class story stuff so you can forget your SSGR companions.

Edited by Marb

I think a couple of people missed the memo on SGRA. We got them in makeb and a dev mentioned that many players believed they would come in the form of new companions but that its not really feasible to do it that way. We have also been told how expensive companion content is to make and that beyond environmental barks they wont be adding more stuff to them.

I would doubt we are even going to get more class story stuff so you can forget your SSGR companions.

This thread is from July 2012.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.