The most powerful companion character?

Slowpokeking

I haven't finished all of the player character stories yet, but so far and from what I know on the whole, Scourge would probably be the most powerful followed by one of the Jedi girls (Nadia, Jaesa, Ashara and Kira who, as far as I can tell, are pretty even) and then maybe Khem Val.

I haven't finished all of the player character stories yet, but so far and from what I know on the whole, Scourge would probably be the most powerful followed by one of the Jedi girls (Nadia, Jaesa, Ashara and Kira who, as far as I can tell, are pretty even) and then maybe Khem Val.

SCORPIO would probably be pretty high on the list.

I haven't met all the Jedi/Sith companions, but no way Nadia is one of the most powerful, nor Jaesa (outside of her special ability, which is very powerful but mostly outside of combat). Of course they're very capable, but at the end of the day they're still just padawan and apprentice, respectively. Khem Val is an ancient force eating monster!

SCORPIO would probably be pretty high on the list.

I haven't met all the Jedi/Sith companions, but no way Nadia is one of the most powerful, nor Jaesa (outside of her special ability, which is very powerful but mostly outside of combat). Of course they're very capable, but at the end of the day they're still just padawan and apprentice, respectively. Khem Val is an ancient force eating monster!

SCORPIO should be more powerful than any other companion when she got the whole security system control.

I would have to say just on the abilities of the characters. Lord Scourge and Khem Val. I havent gotten very far in the Jedi Knight Story yet so dont know much about how Scourge fits into TOR, But Khem serving as your Inquisitor's personal Enforcer after becoming a member of the Dark Council (sorry if I spoiled it for anyone) is a vote in Khem's favor. Jaesa and Kira are close seconds. Edited by Kyriosgundam

Maybe Khem Val can match Scourge? He devoured many Jedi, served a great Sith Lord and with Zash's cunning it will be more dangerous.

Warning spoiler bellow!

I doubt it, Scourge lived as the Emporer's wrath for 300 years, slaying anyone who conspired against or seemed to conspire against the emporer's reign. This means he must have been fighting some of the most powerful sith lords over 3 centruies. The guy gotta be bad ***.

Actually I find it a little sad that Scourge is the Jedi Knight's companion, It've would been great to battle him later in the Sith Warrior story. Wrath vs. Wrath.

Edited by Inzuher

Warning spoiler bellow!

I doubt it, Scourge lived as the Emporer's wrath for 300 years, slaying anyone who conspired against or seemed to conspire against the emporer's reign. This means he must have been fighting some of the most powerful sith lords over 3 centruies. The guy gotta be bad ***.

Actually I find it a little sad that Scourge is the Jedi Knight's companion, It've would been great to battle him later in the Sith Warrior story. Wrath vs. Wrath.

I don't see him or the SW being more powerful than many of the Dark council members or Malgus. He's the secret police of the Emperor and carries his will, that's what made him dreadful.

Of the ones I'm familiar with:

Lord Scourge

Khem

From what I've heard, SCORPIO is likely in the top 3 as well. On Scourge:

Considering that, if I remember correctly, he killed an entire Dark Council (to gain immortality) when he was just starting out as the Wrath and THEN had roughly 300 years to gain more skill, knowledge, and power while testing it on every Sith that threatened the Emperor's rule (so we're talking the nasty nasties) and maintaining his supremacy as Wrath (cause the Emperor would have replaced him long ago if he'd found someone better), yeah I'm going to have to go with Scourge for the top spot in terms of power (and not just cause I love him to bits :D ).

Now if we were going with most cunning, I'd have to say Gault, mostly cause Vik is more likely to explode or muscle his way through a con.

Of the ones I'm familiar with:

Lord Scourge

Khem

From what I've heard, SCORPIO is likely in the top 3 as well. On Scourge:

Considering that, if I remember correctly, he killed an entire Dark Council (to gain immortality) when he was just starting out as the Wrath and THEN had roughly 300 years to gain more skill, knowledge, and power while testing it on every Sith that threatened the Emperor's rule (so we're talking the nasty nasties) and maintaining his supremacy as Wrath (cause the Emperor would have replaced him long ago if he'd found someone better), yeah I'm going to have to go with Scourge for the top spot in terms of power (and not just cause I love him to bits :D ).

Now if we were going with most cunning, I'd have to say Gault, mostly cause Vik is more likely to explode or muscle his way through a con.

The Emperor did it.

This is an Idea I've thought of as well. Maybe it could happen in a happen in a "legacy quest" (that's my name for quests where people in your legacy interact with each other, which I'm hoping will eventually be added.)

Edited by rashencyberspeed

Lord Scourge might have killed some Rogue Sith Lords, but Khem Val annihilated whole armies with Tulak Hord, he conquered systems, Khem Val is actually an extremely powerful warrior, if you bother to do his questline you realise that his stories weren't just stories, he was a main participant of the many wars Tulak Hord fought, he was the greatest Shadow Assassin the Empire had ever seen.

Lord Scourge might have killed some Rogue Sith Lords, but Khem Val annihilated whole armies with Tulak Hord, he conquered systems, Khem Val is actually an extremely powerful warrior, if you bother to do his questline you realise that his stories weren't just stories, he was a main participant of the many wars Tulak Hord fought, he was the greatest Shadow Assassin the Empire had ever seen.

Well it is not like Taluk Hord and Khem annihilated armies by them self. Taluk had a massive army of his own, with many Sith serving him. Khem happened to be Taluk's aid. So I don't think Khem would be a match for Scourge in a duel.

Edited by Path-x

In terms of pure gameplay destruction, none of them can match the ranged dps companions. Vette destroys things much faster than Jaesa using same level gear. Rusk crushes mob groups faster than Kira, or Scourge, and takes a little less damage.

In testing against single same level silvers many times, Rusk took less damage, and killed the silvers faster, and survived with 1/4, or more health, while Kira had a sliver left, and Scourge usually the same....if they didn't die. Of course, Doc took forever to kill anything, but he always had the most health left. It was just painful to watch.

The melee dps, and tank companions do need a buff.

Well it is not like Taluk Hord and Khem annihilated armies by them self. Taluk had a massive army of his own, with many Sith serving him. Khem happened to be Taluk's aid. So I don't think Khem would be a match for Scourge in a duel.

Khem-Val's quests and conversations say otherwise, he himself killed many Sith that opposed Tulak. also Tulak and Khem DID take out armies by themselves, Khem says this very specifically.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Khem-Val's quests and conversations say otherwise, he himself killed many Sith that opposed Tulak. also Tulak and Khem DID take out armies by themselves, Khem says this very specifically.

It has been a while since I finished SI. I don't remember saying him that specifically. Well if that is true than that is just stupid. Not that it would be the only stupid thing that they did in SWTOR anyway.

Edited by Path-x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.