You and your MVP Vote

EmBattledMango

Hello all PVPers.

I was just curious as to who in a Warzone do you give your MVP vote to? Is it who does the most damage, the most healing or collects the most medals? Or do you PVP with a guild and give it to someone from your guild?

I personally go to who had the most medals as medals give a good indicator as to who did contribute in goal of the Warzone. When I don't, I'll give my vote to someone who I noticed in the Warzone doing a lot of healing or damage or saving my skin and I recognize their names.

So, how do you give out your MVP vote?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm usually the guy with the highest objective by a fair margin, and not many vote for me, so I don't think that's a popular voting method.

speaking for myself, I go for the person lowest on the objective list. they need as much help as they can get.

on a winning match, if there's a good healer, i'll always vote for the healer. (good healer + pyro = LOLz)

If i play with friend - giving him.

In 4 guys premade - the one who needs gear most.

In pug:

a)If im on tank - to a healer, i've been guarding during match.

-the guy who made most for a win.

-the one who guarded nod good and haven't fights.

b) Playing dps - for a best healer.

sometimes guy who guarding me.

If team was bad no one recieve my mvp.

depends on the games

Huttball the ball carrier, especially if it was someone who carried our whole team, or made some awesome interception.

Voidstar, guy who sneaked to the other side and planted

Civil war, Novare usually to the poor guy who has to defend the node on his own

Hello all PVPers.

I was just curious as to who in a Warzone do you give your MVP vote to? Is it who does the most damage, the most healing or collects the most medals? Or do you PVP with a guild and give it to someone from your guild?

I personally go to who had the most medals as medals give a good indicator as to who did contribute in goal of the Warzone. When I don't, I'll give my vote to someone who I noticed in the Warzone doing a lot of healing or damage or saving my skin and I recognize their names.

Guild members First, Then either top deeps or top heals depending on the number and the impact I feel they made in the WZ. Occasionally I'll give it to top medals or a person who impressed me.

Edited by Echoo

who in a Warzone do you give your MVP vote to?

Whoever heals me best, particularly if they noticeably increase my lifespan.

The responses in this thread notwithstanding, I think that's what a lot of folks do: it seems like players with big healing scores end up with more votes.

I don't often make MVP votes. But when I do, objectives, for the most part. determine my vote. I am not interested in your damage output or your number of kills if we lost the match. Edited by Hyde_v

When running with guildies, we vote trade.

When I'm solo I'll give my mvp vote to the guy that I noticed make a significant contribution that won us the match (you might call him the Most Valuable Player).

If it was a "team effort" I'll give it to anyone that scored really high protection, like 6 figures, because that is rare and, I feel, underrated.

If forced to throw out a random vote, I give it to the healer, even though that's cliche, because the medal system is so against them.

If I solo queue, whoever I feel made the biggest difference.

Sometimes it's subtle - maybe someone chat coordinated our attacks very well and helped us in that sense.

I usually default to the player I felt was most influential in the match. I tend to look at healers first, but not always and I like healers who can get the job done and mix in some DPS as well. Even 50k can matter sometimes.

Oh, and if someone reliably guards me (well or not) I vote for them (I am a hybrid healer) above all else.

When I group with guildies, I vote for them unless someone out of the guild group really, really stands out.

Edited by islander

If our team outright loses I mean gets tromped because people have no clue what they are doing I don't cast any MVP vote for ANYONE.

If we lose but it was a gallant try or we win I will give mine to the healer that healed me and if no healer healed me to whoever I saw that was doing a good job all around.

First to whoever I saw contributing the most during the match. Maybe it's the guy who helped pull most of the enemy team to the wrong side in Voidstar, maybe it's a guy who gave good passes in huttball. Second to anyone who scored exceptionally high on the scoreboard, like pulling 500k damage when everyone else is around 200k or having loads of objective points. If none of those apply, the person lowest on the list.

Unless I'm playing on Republic, I always give an MVP vote to *someone* because I want my fellow Imperials to gear up faster. I don't care about the pubs, though.

Edited by Sinemetu

Hello all PVPers.

Honestly it all depends on the Map, what the match was like, etc. But in general...

Order:

1 - Guildie (in order of who needs comms the most)

2 - Top Protection if over 100k and they were guarding me

3 - Top DPS (I am heals or I would give it to top healer)

4 - Top objective points (especially if huttball)

Objective is the first thing I look at. Other then that I'll give it to the guy in Recurit gear so he can lvl faster.

i do the same thing. pre-50 i vote for the guy with the most protection points because protection almosst always gets overlooked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.