The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stop Knocking Enemies Out of My AOE!

LeggoMyMuoio

Whenever I get a bunch of people clumped up to aoe with ether Mortar Volley or Pulse Cannon, some Consular always seems to come by and uses their aoe knockback, knocking everyone out of my damage radius. This happens a lot. WHY U HATE AOE!? :w_mad:

because they love knockbacks....tell me about that stuff, half of my freighter fly-bys miss not because the enemies run away, but because of that stuff :rolleyes:

Whenever I get a bunch of people clumped up to aoe with ether Mortar Volley or Pulse Cannon, some Consular always seems to come by and uses their aoe knockback, knocking everyone out of my damage radius. This happens a lot. WHY U HATE AOE!? :w_mad:

Its not just knocking the away from an AoE, countless times I will be unloading a Master Strike and halfway through to cast someone hits the KB. Very irritating

I'm not going to die by gang tackle if I have my knockback up!

Understand why it happens now. Your AOE opportunity is created by the pending death of someone who not surprisingly takes what steps they can to survive... Yes AOE works better when your allies survival CD is down.

Yes Varicite... I use it quite often now... ;)

lol, I thought about teasing you for it, but I figured the others have that covered already. : )

On a side note, the new Mara I'm leveling just picked up Intimidating Roar last night. I thought of you.

lol, I thought about teasing you for it, but I figured the others have that covered already. : )

On a side note, the new Mara I'm leveling just picked up Intimidating Roar last night. I thought of you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Awesome! You should have seen me the first night... I was like a fat kid in a candy store with it. :D

I can't believe I completely forgot about something so useful... still cracks me up. It really does become useless though nearly all of the time for the same thing I mentioned. PT's see an opportunity for Death from Above and they just start padding stats instead of letting my team plant the bomb.

And then the star wars gods created ranked war zones... thank you almighty bioware. My patience and diligence has finally paid off.

It is annoying especially when it server no real purpose to knock them back and they are just using it as a conventional form of damage. Their knockback is nothing but a weak interrupt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Awesome! You should have seen me the first night... I was like a fat kid in a candy store with it. :D

I can't believe I completely forgot about something so useful... still cracks me up. It really does become useless though nearly all of the time for the same thing I mentioned. PT's see an opportunity for Death from Above and they just start padding stats instead of letting my team plant the bomb.

And then the star wars gods created ranked war zones... thank you almighty bioware. My patience and diligence has finally paid off.

For every PT / Sorc / etc that breaks my AoE fear, there is a priceless moment where the enemy team is jumping down from the Voidstar respawn directly into it while my teammates cap. : )

On the reverse side, if I whirlwind someone why do you interrupt it? Works both ways..and the answer is simple...cause you want/need/desire those medals above any team objectives.

Because I can kill that target in less time than your CC will last. ; )

On the reverse side, if I whirlwind someone why do you interrupt it? Works both ways..and the answer is simple...cause you want/need/desire those medals above any team objectives.

Whirlwind'ing someone standing in a group is just silly to begin with. 90% of their resolve for nothing.