Anyone else granted access that can't play due to RL?

Splitter

this is terrible

all these casual players who have jobs and school have a right to play but they can not play cause of their responsibilities..

players like me who has no duty rather than play games can not play cause bioware is not trusting their servers and not able to let in more than couple thousand players at once...

this is terrible

all these casual players who have jobs and school have a right to play but they can not play cause of their responsibilities..

players like me who has no duty rather than play games can not play cause bioware is not trusting their servers and not able to let in more than couple thousand players at once...

Maybe you should like... you know have things to do other than play games?

this is terrible

Damn huh, guess you should have got up all your lazy "no-duty" butt and pre-orderd on day 1 then?