Pyro Burst Murdered, NEWS AT 11

Theology

Weren't you the guy who proclaimed that pryo wouldn't be viable in 1.2 any more? I think I'll file this prediction in the same place.

No, I proclaimed that our heat managment would be butchered. Which, if you're not smart, like i outlined in the post, including the rotation we'd have to use (which still stands) that you'd overheat post opener. And, I also outlined the concern of Fb resetting RS even when it's not on Cd, which, it does, and is still a problem.

Next.

I wanna see 3-4 healers try to keep up with 4 dps on their game.

Pyro PT, Anni Mara, Lethal Sniper, Mad Sorc/Veng Jugg

Wow, that's some serious firepower. If you replace the Lethal Snip with a sharpshooter and the Mad Sorc with a Conceal Op than you would have the single target king of runs.

I prefer the lethal Op over the Lethal Sniper.

Ok, all augments should be overkill augs, you have to stack power. 2x relic of boundless ages, I have still been hitting above 5K+ even without adrenals, you just have to know how to work your class, which alot of people on the forums seem to not know how.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.