1.3 question?

Newyankalt

Given the current version deployed on PTS still hasn't solved conversion of pre-1.3 augmented gear I'm not sure it's ready for live, hopefully that fix is just working through internal test servers now.

Ahh.. yes that is one issue I am eagerly waiting for more info on! Good to know it is being worked on and hopefully announced before deployment.

Given the current version deployed on PTS still hasn't solved conversion of pre-1.3 augmented gear I'm not sure it's ready for live, hopefully that fix is just working through internal test servers now.

Oh dude, that's easy to fix. I figured they removed all the aug slots so we could " test" adding them.

BUT, if what your saying is true, all they really need to do, is do it in stages in the downtime.

Let me explain on the odd chance your right and that someone from bioware will read this.

Phase 1, refund all augments (as was done on the PTS), next, you give each player an augment kit for each augment removed. And the credits needed to re-apply the augment slot with a kit.

Phase 2: deploy 1.3

It might take bringing up the servers between phase 1 and 2, but they can always keep them locked to the players.

Edited by Dein_Cathair

Oh dude, that's easy to fix. I figured they removed all the aug slots so we could " test" adding

I have some pre 1.3 crafted items with empty augment slots on test. You can't add any augment to them as they have not been assigned an mk number.

The augments were only removed from copied characters suggesting it was part of the copy process not the patch process.