No more transfers until next week

JaxonLuxor

This has nothing to do with monitoring populations, It's all about 1.3. They promised us that 1.3 would launch shortly after transfers, I can bet you 1 mill credits that they forgot something important. To keep their promise they are going to delay the transfers just in time to fix their secret problem, When it's "fixed" they'll resume transfers and launch 1.3 shortly after.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down people...

They want to see where all the tranfers have settled before they send the rest.

What I think happend, is that they are trying to decide between 2 or more servers to send the rest to. And instead of blindly sending them off and more QQ later, they will see how many people move over the weekend and then fill in the holes.

Come on... I know I'm not in the same boat as you but I was in a similar situation during 'Early Access'.

You're not seeing the point. We are sitting on empty servers and paying the same amount for this game that people on now revitalized servers are.

Just get it over with.

Didn't read past the first page because all the QQ would flood my computer out, but Christ, what's another 3 days? They're going to see how many people are active on the new super servers and how many more people transfer over the weekend.

What server do YOU play on, harley?

Wow, alot of experts in this thread regarding how things should have been done properly. Of these said experts I wonder how many of them have worked on a weekend in their life. I particularly like the "their is no reason for them not to transfer the rest of us". This must be the case, because how could BW possibly have any metrics regarding any of this?

I'm going to unsub if they don't: transfer us now, remove the server ques, stop people from kill stealing in the black hole, release rated warzones within 2 hours, add chat bubbles, keep the game P2P, keep pay to play store out of the game, come to my house and wash my car, fix open world PvP, make it so I can keep the name Luke Skywalker, and lastly, they really need to start working 16 hour days 7 days a week.

Calm down people...

What I think happend, is that they are trying to decide between 2 or more servers to send the rest to. And instead of blindly sending them off and more QQ later, they will see how many people move over the weekend and then fill in the holes.

Come on... I know I'm not in the same boat as you but I was in a similar situation during 'Early Access'.

Where they settled? You do realize that there is no choice in destination right? These aren't transfers, they are voluntary mergers, and believe me, anybody left on a source server will be forced to move off at some point when they begin to re-purpose hardware.

There is absolutely no reason to stop announcing new source/destination combinations for the last 15% or so of servers left. I've been paying my money every month just like every other player, including the ones who have already been moved to populated servers and are already able to enjoy things like instant pvp queues at all hours.

Meanwhile, the last 15% or so of us get to sit around looking at the same 20 or so other people on fleet we always see..

Your "ensure good gameplay for everyone" seems to have left 15% of your playerbase alienated... 85% != everyone.. If you all can't figure that out, I don't know what to say.

Didn't read past the first page because all the QQ would flood my computer out, but Christ, what's another 3 days? They're going to see how many people are active on the new super servers and how many more people transfer over the weekend.

Where does the wait end? Where do you draw the line? 3 days? 30 days? 3 months?

Calm down people...

I dunno, perhaps they have settled in the only place they could settle? The destination?

I really do not understand the hold up for the european pve servers.

By their current procedure one of the remaining english and german pve servers will get selected as a destination server and all others will transfer nto those. (8 german pve servers and 10 english pve servers left. All possible french servers have been selected as either origen or destination.)

So far 6 german pve servers are origen servers and 1 server is a destination server.

So far 9 english pve servers are origen servers and 1 server is a destination server.

Why not just repeat the process with the remaining 18 servers.

Pick one of the remaining german and english servers and those are your destination servers for the remaining servers.

It makes no sense at all not to do this.

I have not taken a closer look to the us servers but after reading that only two pvp servers are left in a region it makes no sense not to allow them to transfer as well.

I dont get it? BW why dont you guys transfer the remaining servers as a temporary transfer so at least we can play over the weeked.Let everyone know its just a temp thing and when you guys figger out your numbers over the weekend you can put us where you want to next week.People would be happy with you for making the effort to make the people that havent got transfered happy. Tell me why this cant happen?

Wow, alot of experts in this thread regarding how things should have been done properly. Of these said experts I wonder how many of them have worked on a weekend in their life. I particularly like the "their is no reason for them not to transfer the rest of us". This must be the case, because how could BW possibly have any metrics regarding any of this?

I'm going to unsub if they don't: transfer us now, remove the server ques, stop people from kill stealing in the black hole, release rated warzones within 2 hours, add chat bubbles, keep the game P2P, keep pay to play store out of the game, come to my house and wash my car, fix open world PvP, make it so I can keep the name Luke Skywalker, and lastly, they really need to start working 16 hour days 7 days a week.

I have worked many many weekends. This is retail not a bank. When people play 24/7, they need to have 24/7 staff. Nice try though.

As yes...says the person that has already transferred. How about you roll a toon on Darth Malak and spend the weekend there.

Where they settled? You do realize that there is no choice in destination right? These aren't transfers, they are voluntary mergers, and believe me, anybody left on a source server will be forced to move off at some point when they begin to re-purpose hardware.

There is absolutely no reason to stop announcing new source/destination combinations for the last 15% or so of servers left. I've been paying my money every month just like every other player, including the ones who have already been moved to populated servers and are already able to enjoy things like instant pvp queues at all hours.

And yet for some reason there are those who have chosen to stay. I don't get it but we've all seen threads about it.

Hundreds of servers are transfering, and somewhere between 90%-100% of people are chosing to transfer. Over the weekend they will know how many have gone and done this...

I don't know if that's the case but that's me thinking of somthing rationally. You can flip your **** between now and monday if you want to I guess...

14.99 a month and they are screwing you out of 3 days. This QQing with worth a $1.50.

Edited by Sireene
lang

It makes no sense at all not to do this.

Just like Is aid before, It's all about 1.3.

They screwed something up in teh patch and in order to keep their biggest promise, Which is to launch 1.3 after transfers, They need to delay the transfers. Even though there are a good chunk of their playerbase that can't even play half the game they are paying for.

i have worked 16 hour days.. for months on end.. day in and day out not seeing my family. sleeping in holes. so people can enjoy freedoms and the things that come with it.. I have no doubt that if bioware wanted them to work on the weekend they could and would.. should they have to? no.. would it be nice..? ya.. b ut considering they need to do research..its pointless to have everyone working anyway.

You people need to calm the **** down. Waiting a couple more days is not going to kill you. Also compensation? Seriously? You are already getting a free service here. Stop being so damn greedy and selfish.

Says the person that is on a server that is actually alive. Please just leave your input is causing more harm than good.

You people need to calm the **** down. Waiting a couple more days is not going to kill you. Also compensation? Seriously? You are already getting a free service here. Stop being so damn greedy and selfish.

Thank you for your value added insight. Enjoy JC...

Additionally, you posted the exact same message on the sticky at the top. Did you not get enough mileage out of that one or were you just unable to come up with something so original again?

Edited by JaxonLuxor

What would save my account from being cancelled would be let the rest of us on servers that have "Not" been transferred yet to be able to transfer to what ever server we choose. This is the only option for me

nope i disagree.. i dont want special treatment..just the same treatment as everyone else.

we pay to play so its not free at all

well technally those on dead servers pay to wonder around

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.