Sith Wyrm Server 14 players on Fleet.... Good Job

Mindsplitter

Kinda moot post since there hasn't been a single _server merge_

That is all this process is.

Anyway Sith Wyrm hasn't been selected to move yet so wait until tomorrow. I say if you're one of the ones screwed until after the weekend, then you have a right to whine. Until then hold that to your chest.

I feel your pain as a fellow Wyrm. I'm disappointed that again we are forced to wait and am concerned for which server we get selected to transfer to and the resulting population of it. It looked like it was going to be either Jedi Covenant or Canderous Ordo, 2 relatively well populated servers, but now The Shadowlands seems a more likely target which was just as dead as our server.

I feel your pain as a fellow Wyrm. I'm disappointed that again we are forced to wait and am concerned for which server we get selected to transfer to and the resulting population of it. It looked like it was going to be either Jedi Covenant or Canderous Ordo, 2 relatively well populated servers, but now The Shadowlands seems a more likely target which was just as dead as our server.

i got moved to jedi covenant and its a great server...ther was over 300 on the fleet last night...i never had over 20 on my old server

That's weird. I logged out an hour ago, and there was 41 on fleet. Don't tell tales.

you know people pull these numbers only during off peak times(like 6am)

i will agree though, technically it's a server merge. i wouldn't be surprised if anyone who didn't transfer just magically end sup on that server after a few weeks.

Ok, and there was 35 on repub side fleet at 1pm central. Both sides had nearly 400 online total at 3pm, and they weren't on the fleet either. Big whoop, stop worrying about how many are the fleet. I go there as little as possible no matter how many are there.

There's 41 on the Imperial fleet but Republic is always around 1/3 of that. Of course, a great deal of those 41 are afk on the fleet standing around. What would be nice to see is how many servers there are remaining of each group. I've seen people complaining about 2 pvp east servers remaining but I'm not sure how many pve east there are left to be transferred. Anyone have an idea??

Yes because they are totally finished with those server....TRANSFERS. They hate you, you know, thats why they did not let you transfer your toons...yes thats is. Not because they start with the lowest pop servers and work their way up.

I've been on break for over a month now due to the numbers, waiting for the server transfers to come in, only to be disappointed and thrown into the last stretch of the selection process. I was looking forward to playing again, but if we are one of the servers which have to wait until after the weekend, well then I probably won't be coming back at all :/

Yes because they are totally finished with those server....TRANSFERS. They hate you, you know, thats why they did not let you transfer your toons...yes thats is. Not because they start with the lowest pop servers and work their way up.

They absolutely DID NOT start with the lowest pop server. It feels more like the "eeny meeny miny moe" strategy. Servers with much bigger pops than ours (Vornskr) scored the transfer while we're left holding our....

They absolutely DID NOT start with the lowest pop server. It feels more like the "eeny meeny miny moe" strategy. Servers with much bigger pops than ours (Vornskr) scored the transfer while we're left holding our....

Possibly, but they did begin with the lowest pop servers in the EU. I was on Eye of Ashlanea and fleet was usually around 2-10 people...

Ok, and there was 35 on repub side fleet at 1pm central. Both sides had nearly 400 online total at 3pm, and they weren't on the fleet either. Big whoop, stop worrying about how many are the fleet. I go there as little as possible no matter how many are there.

400 on each side?! There's around 110 on the entire Imperial side right now at 6:30pm server time. On Republic there are 100 players total. This isn't terrible as compared to some servers, but there are still no operations forming or flashpoints being run outside of guilds.

According to TOR status we are equal in population statistics as the other servers that have gotten transfers, so that is pointless. Many of us understand they are obviously continuing the process, however, it's hard to wait patiently when you see so many other now having a good time and benefitting from the transfers while you are left on the sidelines.

400 on each side?! There's around 110 on the entire Imperial side right now at 6:30pm server time. On Republic there are 100 players total. This isn't terrible as compared to some servers, but there are still no operations forming or flashpoints being run outside of guilds.

According to TOR status we are equal in population statistics as the other servers that have gotten transfers, so that is pointless. Many of us understand they are obviously continuing the process, however, it's hard to wait patiently when you see so many other now having a good time and benefitting from the transfers while you are left on the sidelines.

I said total, and I went through each planet to count them at 3pm. There were 380 in total for both sides. That's not far below standard pop.

I said total, and I went through each planet to count them at 3pm. There were 380 in total for both sides. That's not far below standard pop.

You did yes, which is why I was surprised. Still between the two that's only 220 or so total players currently on the entire server at 6:30pm. To be fair, it does get more populated over the next few hours. It still isn't enough for a functional server though outside of guild activities, so we're in the same boat as many of the other servers.

With what I would consider a decent population compared to most servers, (although it's still dreadfully low), I too feel Sith Wyrm is a good candidate for a destination server. We would need to quadruple in size, however, which I'm unsure if that's something we could do since they made The Shadowlands, (a similar size server), the next destination. I mean cmon though, Jedi Covenant needs its counterpart in Sith Wyrm!!

You sound like a shill for bioware. I went though each planet... yea, sure you did, I believe you.

No worries OP. The server transfers are only a prequel test for the real merges ( Super Servers ) coming. This is exactly what Rift ended up doing...merging down to about 30 servers. So the few hundred thousands can enjoy playing on heavy pop servers. :)