3 Grps us US servers left

Vormicia

well my original server Thana Vesh, isn't on the list yet either and based on torstatus, it was and has been in the bottom 25%for some time. so....not sure what bioware's master plan is. at noon today there were 2 ppl on rep fleet and 12 on imp side. cant get much lower than that. ( btw 38 total on rep, double that on imp side)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the remaining PVE east servers are the one with the larger (not large) pops. I have my 8 main chars on The Shadowlands and my 8 alts on The Razor, while not large pops they are doing alot better than most others. Maybe they are saving these last servers to make sure they get the current Dest servers tight. I would be tickled pink if they were to put the razor into the shadowlands. No room for any more chars atm but hopefully they will get additional slots added soon and I would be able to blend my two families together. My biggest fear is they wont do anything with the left over servers till after the weekend.

I know of at least one, Dreshidae Cantina, that's less then some of the ones already stated.

Take 1 of those servers from PvE east (please please Tarro Blood) and drop remaining servers into it. Or drop 15 into it, and pit 2 more in Jedi Covenant, and 3 more into Canderous Ordo.

Simple.

This :)

Well, I hope Firaxan comes today, been waiting anxiously all week for the transfers to see if I need to stay (because of naming issues) or can go. If not, then I hope not until next week as I am gone for the weekend.

"I hope they leave you guys stranded on Firaxan until I get back on monday so that I don't have to be 2 days late to the merge party cuz I'm afk all weekend."

Really?

It's no wonder this community is so *********** terrible.

Edited by Celebrus

"I hope they leave you guys stranded on Firaxan until I get back on monday so that I don't have to be 2 days late to the merge party cuz I'm afk all weekend."

Really?

It's no wonder this community is so *********** terrible.

Sorry - didn't realize I would have needed to add /humor to the end of my post.

BJ

Guys,

In all honesty, we waited 6 months, I am OK to wait until next week in order for BW to get it right.

Jedi covenant looks like its going to be no deal for us remaining PvE east costers so lets hope that BW puts us on the next best high PoP and/or at least pick one of the remaining higher pop server and then put us all on that one.

Good luck !

My main is sadly on an East Coast PvE realm as well. This information that East Coast PvE servers have 3 times the dead servers waiting for merges does make me feel a little better about my server not having transfers yet.

However, this kind of oversight is exactly why I won't be renewing my subscription. I was really looking forward to the transfers and that they would hopefully revitalize my interest in the game. And yet, here I am, 3 days later and nothing. My server is probably more active than most during "peak times" which is all fine and good for those people that can play at those times (even though there is really only 1 PvP guild and 1 PvE guild on the server). I can't play during those times 5-6 days out of the week. So, until server transfers, there is really nothing for me to do except ride in circles on the fleet.

I have about 1 week left on my sub. I HAD HIGH HOPES of getting server transfered, playing the game again, and actually enjoying myself. Instead, it looks like my server won't even be in line to get transfers until after my sub runs out. Oh well. I gave Bioware one more chance. I shouldn't be surprised that they blew it.

I believe the remaining PVE east servers are the one with the larger (not large) pops. I have my 8 main chars on The Shadowlands and my 8 alts on The Razor, while not large pops they are doing alot better than most others. Maybe they are saving these last servers to make sure they get the current Dest servers tight. I would be tickled pink if they were to put the razor into the shadowlands. No room for any more chars atm but hopefully they will get additional slots added soon and I would be able to blend my two families together. My biggest fear is they wont do anything with the left over servers till after the weekend.

I'm on Tarro Blood (PVE East), it hasnt been tranfered yet. It's Light nearly all the time. It isn't as awful as other servers, but its still awful awful awful. Basically no people playing, cant form groups, WZ's take forever, planets empty.

So Larger then 10 people can still only mean like 11 people.

Sorry Tarro Blood guys but TB will NOT be a destination. It is one of the most lightly populated servers. You will be going somewhere else.

I'm in Mind Trick (I want to say as far as PVE East goes we're next after the three that have gotten xfers). We have about 50/50 of either becoming a destination (to make 4 large PvE East servers) or we will be with EVERYONE else and be put into The Shadowlands. I don't see Canderous or Jedi Covenant getting more and my the server loads I'd imagine they will take the remaining servers and split them on one or two more to make 4-5 big servers. Tarro Blood will not be one of them.

Sorry Tarro Blood guys but TB will NOT be a destination. It is one of the most lightly populated servers. You will be going somewhere else.

I'm in Mind Trick (I want to say as far as PVE East goes we're next after the three that have gotten xfers). We have about 50/50 of either becoming a destination (to make 4 large PvE East servers) or we will be with EVERYONE else and be put into The Shadowlands. I don't see Canderous or Jedi Covenant getting more and my the server loads I'd imagine they will take the remaining servers and split them on one or two more to make 4-5 big servers. Tarro Blood will not be one of them.

They don't always take into account server size when selecting a destination. Just look at Bastion and Po5, which were all super low pop. Those of us neglected PvE East servers are for sure waiting to see though whether Shadowlands is going to be the last destination or if they might make a 4th. I have to see them making another though because of the large amount of PvE East servers remaining.

If they do make another destination it could be anyone though. Since they have Jedi Covenant already, the most logical choice would be Sith Wyrm for names.

East PVP

Destination Servers: 2

Servers Transferred: 19

Remaining Servers: 7

Total Servers: 28

**The Fatman: 7

**Prophecy of the Five: 12

-------------------------------------

West PVE

Servers Transferred: 15

Remaining Servers: 7

Total Servers: 24

**Drooga’s Pleasure Barge: 7

**The Harbinger: 8

-------------------------------------

East PVE

Servers Transferred: 23

Remaining Servers: 21

Total Servers: 46

**Jedi Covenant: 12

**Canderous Ordo: 11

Anyone else see a disparity in this

There are almost double the servers then the other groups, so no, I don't see any disparity. If anything it looks like PvE East is going faster per server then the other groups, but not so much so that its a big deal.