Free Server Transfer Was The Worst Idea Ever!

SoullWell

Ok so i was playing on the Drooga's Pleasure Barge server this morning and there was next to no lag. Now that they added my server to the free transfer system it is jam packed! I Hate This! I Want My Server The Way It Was!!

Ok so i was playing on the Drooga's Pleasure Barge server this morning and there was next to no lag. Now that they added my server to the free transfer system it is jam packed! I Hate This! I Want My Server The Way It Was!!

Lol...

If lag is your problem, go to "graphics," scroll down, and choose "Show Lowest Number of Players." Problem solved

Lol, patch 1.3 better deliver the game engine optimization they've been chasing for a while, my brand new comp was stuttering like crazy with 200 people on fleet at Jedi Covenant earlier, and that wasn't prime time.

As of now, yeah, the game still suffers from the minor flaw of causing a small nuclear meltdown when 20 people congregate too closely. But you can experience the joys of closeness with a larger community.

Yes, but most of these people that are inhabiting the server now are from several other lower population servers. Really you should be happy because more people = more groups for you.

i am a little happy but still it's sickening lol

Hello there!

While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that all threads contain constructive, helpful and respectful content. For a better understanding on helpful feedback, please see this post by Allison Berryman. Additionally, if you would like to comment on the already existing topic about character transfers, feel free to join the conversation in the thread below:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

We will now be closing this thread. Thank you!