Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll

CelCawdro

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would love to see some races there are just some that can't be implemented because of canon sadly.

Very true. While I have, from the outset, tracked any and all suggestions, the overall top 5 (thinking about upgrading it to 10 once we get a few more in there) will only track near-humans and humanoids - those species that can already utilize the majority of existing customization assets (body shape, size, armour options). Likewise, ones that are even more problematic (ie. Wookiees cannot become Force-users, Ewoks are exclusive to Endor, etc.) are also marked.

As I have stated, while my goal is to track the overall desires of the forum-going community, another goal is to highlight those which are most likely to be implemented (as well as those that are problematic).

Also, updated.

They could make a lot of people happy by just adding in a few more species. As it is I am not doing any end game content because whats the point if I will reroll when a species I want comes in and I am not starting any new toons because I am waiting on species I want to come in, so currently in limbo.

They could make a lot of people happy by just adding in a few more species. As it is I am not doing any end game content because whats the point if I will reroll when a species I want comes in and I am not starting any new toons because I am waiting on species I want to come in, so currently in limbo.

Indeed - I have an embarrassing amount of gear (and two Korrealis speeders) saved for a Kel Dor Jedi Knight.

Edited by CelCawdro