Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, we drink big coffees and do things slowly over here in Texas, I should know. :p

dont get me wrong, i like my big cup of coffee also, but here in Europe, we can do 2 things in the same time, like... drinking coffee and making posts... lazy Americans.... :)

Edited by pantalaimona

*********** finallllllllyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaborate?

Finallllllllyyyyy The Rock has come ba.... No wait!

Yeah, please do elaborate?

Edited by Xarox

dont get me wrong, i like my big cup of coffee also, but here in Europe, we can do 2 things in the same time, like... drinking coffee and making posts... lazy Americans....

All too true, but don't blame it on all Americans. It's mostly just here in the south that people like to take their time. ;) For example, talking to someone from the north east isn't much of a conversation, but you can never get out of small talk with a southerner.

I'm sure it's going to be any time now that we hear something. Refreshing over and over like a crazy person.

Good thing they monitored so much in the weekend seeing the result of how the remainder PvE EU servers are split up....... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

(yes, sarcasm might be used)

1 EU PVE to Red Eclipse

Perhaps this is the result of monitoring? :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.