Regarding server queues

StephenReid

So i log on after a hard day at work to pay your overpriced game cost, then find that my guild has been assigned to sever with a que of 1h 30 mins! they can't move the guild, or themselves, the que is only going to get worse, SERIOULY! You placed them on the server so it's your fault, I would think some form of compensation would be offered four your failure.

Do someting about this, i'm already majourly pissed of with this game and i haven't even logged on

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This que problem is just lame,

It appears these clowns where not ready and have no real plan to fix this. Here we are on opening day with all this fan fare about how we are launching on the front page and I am waiting in a que to get to my character.

should there be an ability to transfer to anther server with your character or somethig, instead of waiting for these jackwagons to figure out what to do.

I only have to wait for 355 more people to log off so I can play, that is shear awesomeness. This is definetly not going to help with their investors.

MMOs are a completely different animal. There will be thousands of people complaining over every little thing, and developers ignore most of it.

I played on a low populated server in WoW for years, we told them to fix it and give us transfers for years. They did nothing. There are hundreds of issues like this including queue times, they did nothing.

They are still the most successful MMO to date.

You truly are foolish and naive. No point arguing with you because you take BW omnipotence as an article of faith lol

You truly are foolish and naive. No point arguing with you because you take BW omnipotence as an article of faith lol

This will be looked at as the best MMO launch to date. In two weeks all this whine and crying will be forgotten.

Nice to see more personal attacks. Have anything of value to say? Or spouting nonsense as usual?

Edited by Bollah

To play today, I logged in after waiting at 7:45, and then taped my mouse buttons down so my guy would keep running in the corner of a cantina, so as to not get disconnected. Thats sad.

roffl THATS A GOOD IDEA... have to try that. These silly things are what were having to do in order to have to Stay! on a game so we know we can actualy get on and play.. FT! Good job i still play wow. atleast there aint non of this sh##.

Actually, as a customer I prefer long term benefits instead of short term comfort. Children but not understand that concept because they want everything now, but adults understand it.

I'm adult enough to realise I've paid for a service I can't use, and as such lost a ton of respect for this company. It's a great comfort to all of us that you're not invested in the outcome though I assure you. I can assure you they want customers to stay, not leave despite what their forum champions say.

this is not seriuous, tomb of freedom... 2h, 30´ but really it´s about six hours...

Must we pay for this? change the server,??? my guild is in this server... my friends play in this server... solutions? change the server, nice.

Character transfer, free... now!! :):)

Server transfers == problem solved.

I think many people (atleast 4 friends I know and play with) would happily move to another server.

Starting over got mixed responses, so at least this will mean less subs if a solution is not found. I for one am not subbing if I don't get to move to a less populated server. My time is limited and starting over just means its cheaper to not sub till Blizzard/EA decides they want my money again.

..just my 2 cents

Lol and yet another WoW fanboy. WoW IS NOT THE GREATEST GAME! It's for people who cant afford good computers. Oh that's right. NEWER GAMES REQUIRE HIGHER END COMPUTERS! so if you can't get with the program, go back to WoW and your low end pc.

The fact there were bad queues before launch is actually quite unbelievable. It's an issue that should not be monitored but fully addressed as quickly as possible. Waiting every time you log 15 min or 5 hour queue is far too long and unacceptable. If my TV took 15 min to turn on every time I wanted to watch I would pry get rid of it and find a new past time.

I'm adult enough to realise I've paid for a service I can't use, and as such lost a ton of respect for this company. It's a great comfort to all of us that you're not invested in the outcome though I assure you. I can assure you they want customers to stay, not leave despite what their forum champions say.

Please read the terms of service. There will be downtime and you agreed to it.

The long term success of the game depends on not over reacting to forum whiners.

Edited by Bollah

roffl THATS A GOOD IDEA... have to try that. These silly things are what were having to do in order to have to Stay! on a game so we know we can actualy get on and play.. FT! Good job i still play wow. atleast there aint non of this sh##.

? There IS an autorun facility you know

1 in 5 children are at risk of going hungry in America... and you all want to complain about your que times? Time to rethink your priorities...

And meanwhile you're taking a stand as the defender of poor service everywhere.

How noble of you.

Plus there's no grace period if you DC or at least it's too short for a typical PC if you get BSoD or something, so I just got booted during a flashpoint and now not only I wait in the queue, but also the clanmates, that are with me on the flashpoint are waiting too. Seems the queues are also in-game. Really nice.

Regards,

Kalantris

There were ques times for me in the afternoon before launch but there is nothing but ques on my server now. BW should have locked all servers that had que times or maybe even have opened more servers before launch. I chose a light population realm and now it's always full. Really don't want to wait an hour to play the characters I made or level new ones. Hopefully it will ease up over the next week or 2. No que times = win in my book.

Server transfers == problem solved.

I think many people (atleast 4 friends I know and play with) would happily move to another server.

I support that statement. I would even pay for a transfer of my char to another server with less population /-: