Regarding server queues

StephenReid

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got kicked from the game- I didnt loose connection neither did my computer crash- simply kicked from the game. I was throw to the back of the queue for bloodworthy- position 1440- Estimated time 1h 40min. That happened at 6 I m now on 513th place in a queue.

At this very moment I have massive desire call bioware team nasty names or even walk to their office and get physical...I did not pay 60 pounds for a bloody game to be stack in a queue just because bioware's team apears to be incompetent at managing the servers.

The game itself is absolutly smashing and I would love to play it...but i wont subscribe to the game that forces me to wait 3 hours just to access my character. I m preaty damn sure many people from the servers with massive queues have similar opinion...

yes

BIOWARE - We DEMAND - BREAK THE SILENCE NOW!

PLEASE REPLY TO US!

-Can people please quote if they agree?

-Im sick and tired of not being able to play (yes ive given up after getting kicked 2 days in a row 3 times after waiting 3 times in qeue = 18 hours of qeue wait-time in 48 hours!)

- But what makes it much MUCH worse is the complete silence from BIOWARE.

And yes i know they have already replied but that was 3 days ago now! And its only getting worse and worse. Like i said, i haven't been able to play at all today. Ive spend 10+ hours or more in qeue now only to receive error 1003 again and again when im nearing acceptance to server.

I was always thinking about the masive thread here ... Got it!!!

People waiting in ques and have nothing to do, well, they say they pay for waiting (here?) ... agree.

Anyway, the ques are awfull and hope tomorrow it will be better, much better. 30 mins ago, my client crusher, I restarted the whole computer and qued as 1156. Nice! Probably time to go to bed. Tomorrow, there will be no swtor, because I come home like in 17:00 and before I pass through the que, I will go to bed. Great thing!

Anyway, I have noticed dayz ago one "problem", which is not that urgent, but in the mean time someone will have to solve it. I got Skyrim 40 dayz ago. The graphics in uncomparable, but my hardware did not even noticed that some Skyrim is runnig. And I got to say, that all my games go in the maximum quality. Swtor, much worse graphics, and my computer turned to be a very effitient heater! Im serious, the main thermoregulation station in living room did not turn on the heating! In the other roomz its freezing! Well, actually this is also positive, I save some heating bill :-D

You seriously have to sort this out Bio-Ware, or there will be no-one left after the free 30 days.

Doubtful ... infact, Im going to have to say that's just flat out wrong. This game will last for a loooong time. This is pissing people off to no end for sure. However, this is just the beginning and I guarantee no matter what happens, millions of people are going to still play this game.

yes

BIOWARE - We DEMAND - BREAK THE SILENCE NOW!

PLEASE REPLY TO US!

-Can people please quote if they agree?

-Im sick and tired of not being able to play (yes ive given up after getting kicked 2 days in a row 3 times after waiting 3 times in qeue = 18 hours of qeue wait-time in 48 hours!)

- But what makes it much MUCH worse is the complete silence from BIOWARE.

And yes i know they have already replied but that was 3 days ago now! And its only getting worse and worse. Like i said, i haven't been able to play at all today. Ive spend 10+ hours or more in qeue now only to receive error 1003 again and again when im nearing acceptance to server.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=60893

Pathetic launch, just pathetic. How can a launch be successful in 90% of the players have over an hour queue time during every log in. So much for preloading guilds. Had we been aware of the god awful service your providing we would have waited to create our guilds to servers less populated. Instead you have created a log jam on most of your servers and are advising people you placed on these servers to essentially go somewhere else. Pathetic

Its nice that BW are trying to help the "new" people that wanna play at launch. 2 bad the "old" people who already built up their chars need to start over.

Simple sollution would be having the NEW PEOPLE JOIN LIGHT SERVERS. Close the full servers. Let the people play the characters they already created and continue the epic adventures they already started....

IM SO SICK OF THIS ****! the last 4-5 hours ive ben able to play for about 25 mins... I get an error... the game doesnt crash or anything. it just takes me out to server list saying it had an error that caused a DC... and im out and last in a 700 que...

**** THIS ****!

Please Bioware. Please give us a grace period of 2 minutes, if you get a disconnect. There is nothing more annoying than have waited, 3 hours in queue, then log in play for 10 min, and then get disconnected, because of the servers being new and buggy, and then put back in the queue. for another 3 hour wait. Hope you fix this soon.

lock full servers for newcomers and set freemigration from these servers. Heavy population would be enough. Now you are ruining our komunities on those servers, because many people cant play (mostly those, who came from work). Do something now! Yesterday was late.....

Why is there a 15 minute que ???? And why is there twice as many eastcoast servers as westcoast. Guess we are fodder to the Jersey shore players.

15 minute queue? SERIOUSLY? **** and I thought I had it bad with my 2++ hours queue. my heart bleeds.

Think I'll join your realm =)

Muppets? I read the update -- It basically says to enjoy your wait and expect nothing to change anytime soon.

Unacceptable - Bring people in and get the server transfer feature set up.

Maybe they're doing that as we speak?

But it doesn't matter, because everyone who is throwing a fit wants things done NOWNOWNOWNOWWAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I do think it's really funny that all of the people who were complaining about the staggered early access waves, saying that there's no reason for them and that servers will be fine on launch day, are putting their feet in their mouths right about now.

lock full servers for newcomers and set freemigration from these servers. Heavy population would be enough. Now you are ruining our komunities on those servers, because many people cant play (mostly those, who came from work). Do something now! Yesterday was late.....
Except heavy isn't really heavy. Heavy is likely light.

They have the population caps purposely set low to get newcomers to roll on new servers. That way you won't be seeing a queue every day for the next two years.

To be honest i really don't think BW is going to do anything about it. They will wait for a week or two and will then make some changes because they don't want to increase the cap and later on find few people playing on severs. Sad!

The only way i can play now is getting up early in morning and playing for 2 hours before work. there is absolutely no way i can play in evening after work.

Well me and my friends on the RP-PVP server though they would add another RP-PVP server but NOoooo! Now I have to wait 30 mins to enter? Thats unacceptable! Because those queues is not because there's simply alot of people that wants to play but because EA wants to save money on fewer servers! Fix it or I dont think many will continue after their 30 free days!