which classes do you think will survive?

Froogleseven

i was just thinking about which of your characters would survive the war, since we don't know how the story will (doubtful it ever will) end, and while the chances of seeing any character deaths are nearly zero, its your opinion about your personal characters.

for me i feel on the survival side: Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, Imperial Agent, Consular

on the dead side: Trooper, Warrior, Inquisitor, Knight

what about you guys?

i was just thinking about which of your characters would survive the war, since we don't know how the story will (doubtful it ever will) end, and while the chances of seeing any character deaths are nearly zero, its your opinion about your personal characters.

For me i feel on the survival side: Smuggler, bounty hunter, imperial agent, consular

on the dead side: Trooper, warrior, inquisitor, knight

what about you guys?

everyone dies eventually. Even stars burn out.

for me i feel on the survival side: Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, Imperial Agent, Consular

on the dead side: Trooper, Warrior, Inquisitor, Knight

what about you guys?

I think no game is going to kill a paying customer.

all player charactars will survive if they persist and arn't played stupidly.

all player charactars will succeed and complete their story lines.

I can see my Jedi Guardian and Shadow sacrifying themselves for the greater good somewhere down the line.

My Bounty Hunter is far too quick and wise to ever be caught out though, I'd see him pulling out of the war with a stack of credits if it became too risky for him to continue working in it.

My Warrior would go the way most of them seem to by getting Jaesa as her apprentice and having her defeat the Warrior continuing the cycle.

I think no game is going to kill a paying customer.

all player charactars will survive if they persist and arn't played stupidly.

all player charactars will succeed and complete their story lines.

i know that lol it was just something to do, make up in your own mind which characters in your story would make it out alive, its obvious that nobody will actually be killed off it wouldn't make sense, it was just who do you believe, if people could die, wouldn't or would?

Well could really only say for my smuggler seeing as I have worked on him since before TOR in SWG.

But anyway my smuggler Macus has already fought in a war and knows what to expect from it. He fought in the GCW with the Rebel Alliance, and was sent back in time to TOR era due to a hyperdrive malfunction on his YT-2400 before getting picked up by a Republic Hammerhead and after spending some time in jail, he was offered a job(delivering weapons to Ord Mantell) before working with the Republic afterwards. With his quick wits, fast draw, and able to think of his feet as well as already knowing how to fight on battlefields he could survive this war too.

I'm actually thinking of writing a fanfic, but not so sure.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

BH will prolly die early, but not super early. she will be quite stiff, sore, covered in scars and bones that mended poorly, ect.

agent... 50/50 work ether catches up to her, or she outlives all that want her dead/sneaks off to somewhere with a new identity.

smuggler- corso can't protect her forever, especially at the rate she gets attention.

trooper- depends weather she wants to stay in action, or retire to a training position

I can definitely see the Inquisitor surviving beyond the war(even much farther i suppose depending on light or dark side tendency).

You are the keeper of secrets of the force for the empire at the end. You are pretty much the guy holding all the secrets and master techniques of the force. Dissapearing during the downfall of the empire/end of the war with the secrets would be pretty easy. Not too mention, someone has to spread these holocrons all over the universe for future generations.

I imagine if you were more Dark Sided, this would easily work into becoming one of the many many dark side phantoms or menaces(ho ho) plaguing various parts of the galaxy for generations to come.

If you are light sided, then you would want to ensure the information for various sorts for generations to come, seeding it about the galaxy as needed before you become one with the force.

I can see the Smuggler outliving the other classes, since they prefer staying alive an Agent also might live longer. A bounty hunter will eventually meet his match (specially with the class story) Bounty Hunter will always be ready for battles and probably die in a battle, just like the Trooper.