Maxed wz com.

warsha

Hi all

Last night i had some talk with a gamemaster about valor and wz comendations.

My question was :

Why is it possible that below lvl 20/40 with enough wz comendations i can buy the pvp lvl 20 or 40 pvp set

BUT NOT the lvl 50 pvp set .

His 1ste answer was its made as indented i would be game breaking if ppl can buy 50 gear and use it below that lvl..

That answer was correct IF it was possible to use the gear , but has we all know the lvl restricten on any gear or item.prefend use off higher gear/item on lower char.

I do play pvp and pve in a middle time use ,so everytime i had enough wz commendations i bought a item/gear and put it in the bank for the right time (accured lvl). so NO wz commendations were waisted seeing we have the

2000 max.

So now i have a problem iam maxed on wz commendation ( im lvl 42 right now ) but cant buy the 50pvp set.

i can change them to rankwz commendations but why there's no use for it when im fresh lvl50 .

So my solution works in dif ways , has a solution for the fresh 50 not beening slaughterd and make wz beter and also looking at rankedwz comming up .

1) make the lvl50 pvpset buyable BUT not useably til 50 is reached .like any other gear.

2) fresh 50 have a much beter time and fun and prepeared for comming game style.

3)ppl who are fresh have a much beter change to get in to a rkwz grp ( dont see recruit gear ppl in a rkwz grp ).

4)ppl on lowe lvl have a point in front and a reasaon to pvp more.

5)recriut can be use to fillup gear spots for ppl who didnt pvp before or dont have the time to get more or all bmgear when they reached 50.

6) most easy solution is to incease the max on wz commendation ofc.but with lesser fun i think.

so lets think about it ............

I disagree with the OP a little bit. Yeah I do wish we could buy the BM stuff at 40 and stuff it in a locker, however you can convert to ranked comms (I believe the ranked max is 3250) so you could be the fresh 50 that has all recruit gear and one war hero chest or weapon. :D You would still need to buy the BM equivalent piece to trade in at the same time of course so make sure you still have around 1600 regular comms as well when you hit 50. Edited by Ridickilis

If you could not trade wz comms for ranked comms I would have to agree with the OP. But with being able to convert to ranked comms, BW is already giving you a way to save up for WH pieces before hitting 50.

There are several WH pieces that do not require the respective BM pieces...Ear/Implants/Bracers/Belt. So with proper planning while leveling when you hit 50 you can buy 2-3 maybe even 4 pieces of WH (can't remember exact prices) and a piece of BM right when you hit 50. Or you can use the rank comms for the more expensive WH pieces at first...weapons/chest..etc.

Edited by Riplin

also you dont need the BM piece to buy WH implants / relics / earpiece, so you could get 2 WH implants and the BM main hand right at 50 for example

edit: guy above me already said the same thing lol

Edited by sanchito

Additionally because you only need the shell from the BM item to trade for the WH item, you can pull the mods from the BM item and put them in a different orange mod slot item and trade the BM shell for WH giving you two decent pieces of gear to start off with. In fact this is my plan for my gunslinger to get WH main hand and BM mods on off hand.

Because you could skip all pvp tiers and directly buy top tier. And not necessarily to pvp with, ending up skipping 90% of pve content @ lvl 50.

To buy War Hero you need ranked comms (i think thats how it's spelled) AND the corresponding battle master peice. You'd have to do only PvP with no Pvp xp perk to get to 50 with enough comms for that

Because you could skip all pvp tiers and directly buy top tier. And not necessarily to pvp with, ending up skipping 90% of pve content @ lvl 50.

PvEers skip all the 'gear grind' content...why the double standard? I run people through HMs with Recruit armor on and by the end of EV, KP and LI FP on HM, they're nearly full Rakata geared. PvP is terribly gimped vs. PvE in this game, in numerous ways.

Additionally because you only need the shell from the BM item to trade for the WH item, you can pull the mods from the BM item and put them in a different orange mod slot item and trade the BM shell for WH giving you two decent pieces of gear to start off with. In fact this is my plan for my gunslinger to get WH main hand and BM mods on off hand.

thats actually a great idea if you have a moddable off hand

So my solution works in dif ways , has a solution for the fresh 50 not beening slaughterd and make wz beter and also looking at rankedwz comming up .

1) make the lvl50 pvpset buyable BUT not useably til 50 is reached .like any other gear.

2) fresh 50 have a much beter time and fun and prepeared for comming game style.

3)ppl who are fresh have a much beter change to get in to a rkwz grp ( dont see recruit gear ppl in a rkwz grp ).

5)recriut can be use to fillup gear spots for ppl who didnt pvp before or dont have the time to get more or all bmgear when they reached 50.

6) most easy solution is to incease the max on wz commendation ofc.but with lesser fun i think.

I agree with this, but I would make one small tweak.

Get rid of the silly capping of valor at your level. Valor is intended to measure our characters experience in PvP. It does not do this because of this cap. Then you can make the BM gear able to be purchase at LVL 50 or valor 60, whichever comes first. This retains the requirement that if you buy the gear below 50, you have the same requirements as the GTN now.

Hi all

Last night i had some talk with a gamemaster about valor and wz comendations.

My question was :

Why is it possible that below lvl 20/40 with enough wz comendations i can buy the pvp lvl 20 or 40 pvp set

BUT NOT the lvl 50 pvp set .

His 1ste answer was its made as indented i would be game breaking if ppl can buy 50 gear and use it below that lvl..

That answer was correct IF it was possible to use the gear , but has we all know the lvl restricten on any gear or item.prefend use off higher gear/item on lower char.

I do play pvp and pve in a middle time use ,so everytime i had enough wz commendations i bought a item/gear and put it in the bank for the right time (accured lvl). so NO wz commendations were waisted seeing we have the

2000 max.

So now i have a problem iam maxed on wz commendation ( im lvl 42 right now ) but cant buy the 50pvp set.

i can change them to rankwz commendations but why there's no use for it when im fresh lvl50 .

Agreed 100% There's only so many adrenals(which are now USELESS) and medpacs that I can buy before I start feeling it's a waste. On one toon I even started buying the level 42 weapons to only rip out the Expertise enhancements and use them in modded gear. This was a great way to spend the extra comms. . .but with less than 10 levels left until cap. . .it was a MAJOR waste due to its insignificant bonus from only being able to get 100ish total expertise.

For the same reason why you cant buy Tionese and Columi after running Black Talon/Esseles normal mode...

Of course it feels frustrating when you're level 30 and 2000 WZ comms, but in the end it just makes sense that the way you earn 50's gear is by playing in the 50's bracket.

Report Post Quote

For the same reason why you cant buy Tionese and Columi after running Black Talon/Esseles normal mode...

Of course it feels frustrating when you're level 30 and 2000 WZ comms, but in the end it just makes sense that the way you earn 50's gear is by playing in the 50's bracket.

reponds to this post.

I dont understand your 1ste sence its clear you cant by tionese / columi gear after normal because HM mode is only in the lvl 50 bracket.next the commendations dont drop in normal mode .

2 sence plz tell then WHY i can buy the pvp lvl 20 and 40 set BEFORE im that accured lvl ??? so what wrong with buying the pvp50 set before im that lvl .????

looking at these gear state they are some much beter then the same gear or a bit higher then the normal gear from quest or created by crewskill.so your saying then / shut there be a lvl restricting to buy this on 20 and 40 then ???

a other post.

responds on this post.

what has pve to do with pvp there alot of ppl who dont pve only lvling in pvp.

next there isnt a skip, recruit you can buy thats a your own chois BUT to get warhero gear you NEED bmgear

and you have to pvp to get the commendations so you need to do pvp (put some work into it).so wahts the dif i do it in low or 50lvl bracket???

so 1way or the other as far i see it buying 50gear only in the 50 bracket is mostly pulling the game (time spending)

to get it al.

What if ppl who are in a pvp guild and want to grp up for rkwarzones and have recruit gear do you want to tell them NOO you cant joing your gear isnt good enough .

my post is about pvp only trying to bring some life too it , making ppl joining low pvp and making it worth.

its the mechanices of the game that makes 2 dif stages for pvp ,

when i have bought the 50set before im 50 theres more then enough time to spend in the 50 bracket to get the next gear tier.only dif im beter geared and DONT get wacked by ppl who love to wack fresh50 .