Who would you want your nemesis to be?

Anysao

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one enemy I'd love to see as my nemesis would be Kilran for a trooper. That would be so much fun. Some of us know how Kilran plays out, BUT I MUST SEE MORE!

hes in the FP taral v and malestrome prison if u like him id do thatose when u can.

for me i want baras for my warrior i loved and knew even before it happend that he would turn on me i could feel it, a ghost of him would be intresting (espically since he says something like he will get me back or something)

malgus would be a good one for the knight to

Jedi Knight and Inquisitor spoilers in my idea:

now that the emperor is but a ghost, i would love to bind him into myself as an inquisitor. Only I can hold the TRUE power....

now THAT would be a story. I, as the new emperor.

What's bizarre is that I had the same idea this morning. The idea I was thinking of was that, eventually, the Emperor has need of the Inquisitor as well (thus finally connecting him to the Emperor in some way) in his fight to keep himself alive with rituals and fight off the Jedi. Then, after further defeats by the Republic, the Emperor is in a weak enough state that you can choose to bind him or help him. Perhaps without political responsibilities, which would go to the Wrath.

Just a crazy idea, though. I doubt it would ever happen. More likely, the Emperor will become a focal point in a Flashpoint or something.

Edited by Ravager

Go do warrior story. It is sequel to knight, and everything will fall into order.

The Emperor is not a ghost... His real body is still out there somewhere...

technally you could both be right he way have done a palp and his essance if floating around for a body.

The Emperor HAS a body. His spirit is simply not inhabiting it at the moment. If he can't find a voice he defaults back to his body. You. Cannot. Bind. Him.

But you can bind the ancient Sith Lords. Which I would SOOOOO love to do. Sigh... I want to meet Ajunta Pall again...

This thread isn't just meant for the emperor, but for the record; my guess is the vitiate's (first) body degraded into dust with age. It's my best guess, explaining why he wore rags over his face like a mummy when I first confronted him. Anyways:

This may sound odd, but I remember in KOTOR, and even a bit in KOTOR 2, that hk47 respected, but dislikes you. Even when you figure out more about yourself (in both K1 and K2) so, naturally, I want HK51 to do the same. I don't want him to like me, but respect me. I want to be degraded into be called a "meatbag", but not death threats like SCORPIO.

so, a middle ground between our two favorite droids: T7-O3's joyful and happiness, and SCORIPO's utter hatred for you.

This thread isn't just meant for the emperor, but for the record; my guess is the vitiate's (first) body degraded into dust with age. It's my best guess, explaining why he wore rags over his face like a mummy when I first confronted him. Anyways:

This may sound odd, but I remember in KOTOR, and even a bit in KOTOR 2, that hk47 respected, but dislikes you. Even when you figure out more about yourself (in both K1 and K2) so, naturally, I want HK51 to do the same. I don't want him to like me, but respect me. I want to be degraded into be called a "meatbag", but not death threats like SCORPIO.

so, a middle ground between our two favorite droids: T7-O3's joyful and happiness, and SCORIPO's utter hatred for you.

actually the reason he was wearing "rags" over his face is because that was his voice that was a voss at the time, and after the confrontation his voice went to the planet voss and if you have played the sith warrior storyline you know how that turns out and btw this will answer all your questions about the emperor http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=340056

Edited by Themerck

my favorite nemesis would have to be skavek. its not like your direct enemies on a mission to kill each other, your both just after the same goal and run into each other in funny ways. that guy has WAY too many ex's....:rak_03:

actually the reason he was wearing "rags" over his face is because that was his voice that was a voss at the time, and after the confrontation his voice went to the planet voss and if you have played the sith warrior storyline you know how that turns out and btw this will answer all your questions about the emperor http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=340056

I always thought the Voss voice was a back-up...

Anyways, I found a new guy i hate. DARTH JADUS. I am a very dark agent, but i just couldn't side with him. he litterly killed me in a conversation. I had to go to a medcenter and everything after the convo. I just hated him. His daughter is a lunatic too.

Go do warrior story. It is sequel to knight, and everything will fall into order.

I read it on my Jugg. This is what happened that confuses people:

The Emperor is in an unknown location. While in said unknown location, he controls the Voice to do all his public affairs while the Emperor's Hand takes care of him and does his daily evil schemes. When the Jedi Knight defeated the Voice, the sudden shock and death of his Voice (for whatever reason) resonated deeply and affected the Emperor's conciousness (ie, when the Voice died, the Emperor collapsed is in a sort of psuedo-comatose). The Emperor's Hands moved his body as he rests and gathers his power.

So he is not a ghost.

I always thought the Voss voice was a back-up...

Anyways, I found a new guy i hate. DARTH JADUS. I am a very dark agent, but i just couldn't side with him. he litterly killed me in a conversation. I had to go to a medcenter and everything after the convo. I just hated him. His daughter is a lunatic too.

He only did that because you refused to kneel, and since his authority is second only to the Emperor, it was a pretty stupid choice for your character given his/her position.

Anyway, I know it won't happen since he's a Knight companion, but I'd like for my Juggernaut's nemesis to be the previous Wrath, Lord Scourge.

For my Sorcerer, I'd like to be power playing against a rival on the Dark Council. But unlike how Thanaton was handled, I want it to actually involve subterfuge, subtlety, and political manuvering.

Edited by Darth_Vicente

For a LS SW, I'd find it endlessly entertaining if the kid whose memories you wipe on Balmorra figures out you had something to do with his amnesia and his father's death and then he becomes your nemesis (after he gains some combat skills and/or valuable allies.)

Scourge vs the wrath... hmm. Id like that. It be a fun switch; problem is then the Knight and the current Wrath (warrior) would have to meet... and they're players, and im sure they met in PvP.

Infact, im sure they've met like 20 of eachother at the same time in PvP!

Jedi Knight

The new Emporer's Wrath.

I agree with you, but they are players. how could they fight? (besides warzones, where they fight 20 of eachother at once)

Or maybe in the next chapter, you could inderectly fight, like strategicly beat them. without direct conflict.

I liked Baras being my nemesis in the SW story line. If not him then it would have to be Quinn.

Just for his betrayal. It would be interesting for him to be an off shoot villain or something for me to hunt.

But yeah Baras just seemed the normal evil manipulator who used me for his goals then tried to do away with me so I'm on a classic vengeance trip.