Adaptive Social Gear in Action!

AlysonBridge

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about giving us stuff that REALLY matters! instead of dress up dolls! Guild needs revamped, Server Transfers, ect. Or how about doing what ever other MMoRPG had when they launched an armory, or a XML export for guilds and websites to make them a viable use to the community. Tons of other stuff is needed besides dress up dolls! WTH.

Aren't you a negative Nancy.

To those complaining about this, dont wear it. This is for those who want to wear it. This game was not made JUST for you or even JUST for us. It's made for everyone and changes like this make it fun for everyone. If it totally ruins your immersion for a bounty hunter to be tanking in a dancer's bikini then ignore them.

As for those complaining about stuff like this being given priority over other stuff, learn how programming works. First, some things are harder to program. Second, different departments within a company do different work and if one is a slower job or they don't do their job, the whole company doesn't grind to a halt. If the mailroom clerk at an office called in sick, would you complain because a secretary put on a fresh pot of coffee five minutes later? We aren't getting our mail today!!! Prioritize people, don't make coffee!!! Third, this is ONE of the features of Patch 1.3. ONE. Not the only. Server Transfers and many other things will be in the patch also.

To those complaining about this, dont wear it. This is for those who want to wear it. This game was not made JUST for you or even JUST for us. It's made for everyone and changes like this make it fun for everyone. If it totally ruins your immersion for a bounty hunter to be tanking in a dancer's bikini then ignore them.

As for those complaining about stuff like this being given priority over other stuff, learn how programming works. First, some things are harder to program. Second, different departments within a company do different work and if one is a slower job or they don't do their job, the whole company doesn't grind to a halt. If the mailroom clerk at an office called in sick, would you complain because a secretary put on a fresh pot of coffee five minutes later? We aren't getting our mail today!!! Prioritize people, don't make coffee!!! Third, this is ONE of the features of Patch 1.3. ONE. Not the only. Server Transfers and many other things will be in the patch also.

Why do people noot like wereing this gear.

Will they make it so that Miraluka can either choose to wear their racial mask or helms? If I knew I wouldn't be able to have a helm showing forever, I wouldn't have picked that race, since the races themselves have no benefits over each other other than looks

Will they make it so that Miraluka can either choose to wear their racial mask or helms? If I knew I wouldn't be able to have a helm showing forever, I wouldn't have picked that race, since the races themselves have no benefits over each other other than looks

They did say that eventually you should be able to have the option to toggle your hood on or off (Not in in Patch 1.3 I don't think). I would assume that they would make the species with "natural" head ornaments to still be able to wear a hood or not. But yea how things currently are stinks. A minor inconvenience, but still it would be nice.

i feel they are totaly going in the wrong direction for socal armour.

it would have been far easyer just to add an apperance armour slots to yr chr sheet and have that worn as apperance only and non functional for combat , in other words yr combat armour regardless of what type you are is still in effect in its normal slots . but also have an apperance armour slots that is what others see you wearing , that way it doesnt matter at all what armour type you maybe , the apperance slots have no bearing on what yr combat armour is so anyone can wear it with it not effecting your combat rating.

now the armour is going to self adjust to what YOUR able to wear, what if your a light user and still want social armour for you compaion that uses hvy armour, its still going to be set at light becouse thats what your able to use , so in effect no change.

hats off to trying to get it working but in my opion its in the wrong direction. just my 2credits worth

Um...can we get a color kit on top of that? Maybe also for our ships/speeders?

This is one thing that I fully 100% agree with. I would love for there to be a color kit option in this game like we did in SWG.

I just wish that we don't need to remove mods, just put the social armor on the place that "displays" it. It will be very expensive to remove mods.

I agree. It would be much easier to have a social tab to change your look and keep whatever armor you want with the best stats like LOTRO.

My babies and I are gonna match now! Mako and Gault will be decked out as Imperial Officers (it's already in the game, and medium armor) and Skadge, Torian and my FemHunter will be wearing the Imperial Soldier gear. Now, if only I could afford the wristband....

now the armour is going to self adjust to what YOUR able to wear, what if your a light user and still want social armour for you compaion that uses hvy armour, its still going to be set at light becouse thats what your able to use , so in effect no change.

But, here's teh thing; how do you know your information is correct? I mean, I understand where you can get the idea with the whole match-to-chest being player only... but has the info you stated been proven :rak_02:

Edited by Kikilicious