Can't wait for 1.3 so I don't have to group with scrubs anymore

N_inja

I'm just done with the pugs on my server now, totally done. Before 1.2 there were of course skill issues, but people cared. They at least tried to win and focus on objectives.

Now there is always someone with 0 expertise, and there are always a few that just give up right away. They just want to lose as quickly as possible so that they can get their daily done and get a few defender medals along the way.

With two pre-mades facing each other the outcome of the match is 100% determined by what randoms your team has happened to get stuck with. Really looking forward to 8 person queues so that I can finally participate in some real warzone PvP without having to deal with commendation farmers anymore.

These are not the 8-man queues you are looking for. Honestly I just wish I couldn't watch a full season of Dexter in the time it took me to get 12 pops on your (our) server. Edited by Hethroin

Yea 1.3 and/or server transfers can't come quick enough. My main is stuck on a server that I can queue up for an hour and nothing. It sucks so bad to pay to play for this game and I can't play. All i do really is pvp and the pvp queues do not exist right now. Even when it's peak playing time it takes 10 mins or longer to get a match and thats on a good night.

These are not the 8-man queues you are looking for. Honestly I just wish I couldn't watch a full season of Dexter in the time it took me to get 12 pops on your (our) server.

The long queue times in lvl 50 bracket can also be attributed to many people working on their alts. Sunday for example in the lowbie bracket I never had to wait more than one minute for a warzone queue the entire day.

So you ran around killing people and not doing objectives and you lost. Good for you. Warzones are not about duels, killing blows, or damage done. Welcome to years ago.

Yes, you're absolutely right how silly of me. You don't need to be able to kill players to be good in wz's. Also standing at one turret the whole match is the best way to go, ideally a team will consist of 8 people that will get one turret and keep it the whole game.

Can't wait to see the crying on the 8 man premades needed to do Ranked WZ's with...

Can't wait for the Expertise alterations that will come after this. The QQ will be plentiful. Because adding dropping subs, server imbalances, and the need for 8-man premades with some servers who cant manage that at peak, much less them have anything above recruit gear? I give it to 1.5 tops before expertise gets neutered.

I'm just done with the pugs on my server now, totally done. Before 1.2 there were of course skill issues, but people cared. They at least tried to win and focus on objectives.

Now there is always someone with 0 expertise, and there are always a few that just give up right away. They just want to lose as quickly as possible so that they can get their daily done and get a few defender medals along the way.

With two pre-mades facing each other the outcome of the match is 100% determined by what randoms your team has happened to get stuck with. Really looking forward to 8 person queues so that I can finally participate in some real warzone PvP without having to deal with commendation farmers anymore.

Soooo I shoud never guard a turret? I should run around screaming Allonsy! before plunging into a group of the other team and when one comes to my teams turret just say "GAIS! he's cool, lets let him haves it, we should be out trying to only do a bunch of damage!" No sir. No.

You're a powertech....quit acting like you're awesome.

P.S. you do realize they're will still be bad pugs after the transfer, right? The scrubs will come with you, and there will be new scrubs on top of that.

Plus, you're assuming everyone on big servers is an awesome player. That's far from the truth. Do you know how many terribad people are on the Fatman?

That's what you get when you force Pugs to play against premades.