Purple Crystal (and schematic) - Please Read OP before posting.

Flaraza

That's still very vague and unconfirmed, we've had reports, but not so much as a screeny, if the schematic was available then a screeny wouldn't be too much to ask - also what mats does it use? (if the schematic was so easily available I'd expect this sort of info to be out in the open by now)

Someone posted a screenshot of the schematic.

It's in german (and horribly translated). Its Schematic: Advanced Purple War Hero Crystal, Expertise +41

He doesn't know where the Schematic came from, though. He got it from the GTN.

and torhead has a lot of stuff not in the game, its not reliable enough to confirm items being available in-game.

The item does exist - was available pre 1.2 vendor, it sounds to me like ppl are just trolling that its in the crafting boxes though.

I suppose it is a start though. maybe they'll answer this in the Q & A.

In Q&A the devs said they won't tell, but the answere is somewhere out there. Was the schematic really available at the vendor pre 1.2? That could of course explain the screenshot.

But with that many people telling it came from the PvP Grade 6 crafting box and the Devs comment this is our best lead.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Q&A the devs said they won't tell, but the answere is somewhere out there. Was the schematic really available at the vendor pre 1.2? That could of course explain the screenshot.

No, only the Magenta schematics (and only +31) were available from the 1.1.5 vendor.

so you just searched and posted links. thank you for your incredibly useless info. We all know purple crystal exists. We all know you could buy purple crystal pre 1.2. Did you read the OP?

WE WANT TO KNOW WHERE/IF THE SCHEMATIC OR CRYSTAL DROPS HERE IN 1.2.

You realize that not only you were unnecessarily rude but also you failed to do the very same thing you recommend ? Your post was useless and rude.

Edited by wainot-keel

You realize that not only you were unnecessarily rude but also you failed to do the very same thing you recommend ? Your post was useless and rude.

It was rude but I get OPs frustration. Anyone could have done a 5 min yahoo search. He was asking for something specific and sure he lashed out but man it's annoying when people don't read.

^ Although It is frustrating, I (the OP) wasn't the one who lashed out - personally i thought it was a bit much, however.

More importantly I'd appreciate it if we drop this whole, off-topic manner thing, its really something minor - like some dumb schoolyard dispute which is TOTALLY off Topic. So Please just relevant info.

Someone posted a screenshot of the schematic.

It's in german (and horribly translated). Its Schematic: Advanced Purple War Hero Crystal, Expertise +41

He doesn't know where the Schematic came from, though. He got it from the GTN.

Is this definitely the purple version? it could be magenta - I don't know German but Violet could be a mistranslation.

If this is Purple, which is likely, it means the pvp version is in the game - provided it was obtained legitimately

Since it is an expertise crystal that suggests it is in one of the pvp boxes.

A bit more info would be great but its a start.

The schematic for the purple was not in the pre 1.2 - the only schematics in that shop were the power/endurance/critical magenta crystals.

The devs said they wouldn't tell us how to get it right? they might still confirm the crafting boxes, and tell us which versions AND schematics are in game. worth a shot? - there is so much unverified info out there.

Edited by Flaraza

Is this definitely the purple version? it could be magenta - I don't know German but Violet could be a mistranslation.

In this game, magenta translates into German as "pink". Really!!! :eek: So glad I am playing the English version.

Here's the prove: Crystal Vendor Pre 1.2 in German

If this is Purple, which is likely, it means the pvp version is in the game - provided it was obtained legitimately

Since it is an expertise crystal that suggests it is in one of the pvp boxes.

A bit more info would be great but its a start.

Glad to help. Unfortunatly I don't think I can dig up more atm.

The devs said they wouldn't tell us how to get it right? they might still confirm the crafting boxes, and tell us which versions AND schematics are in game. worth a shot? - there is so much unverified info out there.

I don't expect it, but there is always hope...

I'm beginning to fear that there are no PvE +41 Schematics. Otherwise wouldn't someone have posted proof?

Yeah i think the PVE ones aren't in here.

But the info for pvp ones are promising. Hopefully we'll get more info soon.

Its looking like the crafting box rumors might be right - now if only we could get some better info on which one.

In this game, magenta translates into German as "pink". Really!!! :eek: So glad I am playing the English version.

Here's the prove: Crystal Vendor Pre 1.2 in German

Glad to help. Unfortunatly I don't think I can dig up more atm.

I Pmed the guy who posted that, maybe he'll pop in *fingers crossed*

ZOMG Pinker fortschrittlicher - that sounds so cooll, i'd totally name my chara that (maybe on PTS) Darth Pinker fortshrittlicher

+41 endurance purple crystal droped from the trash on EC HM. the trash before last boss.

i suspect u could have Rev engineered it and gotten the schematic ... but we didnt have any artifice so the tank just picked it up.

+41 endurance purple crystal droped from the trash on EC HM. the trash before last boss.

i suspect u could have Rev engineered it and gotten the schematic ... but we didnt have any artifice so the tank just picked it up.

Great, could we get a screeny? was it Bop?

Gz to you, but r you willing to share with us information where did you find schems for it? If it was from pvp box, from which vendor did you buy it? Pls dont say on fleet, on fleet r plenty of vendors..

Thank you.

Thanks Notears.

Okay so it uses the pvp crafting item therefore its a reasonable assumption that its from one of the crafting boxes, now we just need confirmation.

And the PVE versions have been reportedly dropped by HM Operation bosses? - waiting on confirmations.

Made some good headway, we just need to know now if the PVE schematics are in.

I'll toss this into OP

Thanks Notears.

Okay so it uses the pvp crafting item therefore its a reasonable assumption that its from one of the crafting boxes, now we just need confirmation.

And the PVE versions have been reportedly dropped by HM Operation bosses? - waiting on confirmations.

Made some good headway, we just need to know now if the PVE schematics are in.

I'll toss this into OP

Since the only schematics on torhead are the PVP ones, I think there are no PVE schematics in game, currently. Only rare drops.

Since the only schematics on torhead are the PVP ones, I think there are no PVE schematics in game, currently. Only rare drops.

I can confirm that the Grade 6 box has the +41 Expertise Schematic - took me 36 boxes (36,000 WZ comms), If any of are on Ajunta Pall I will craft you one for 800k, 600k if you provide my materials.

I just cleared EC Story and we didn't get a Purple PvE crystal - do crystals themselves only drop in HM EC or were we just unlucky?

Edited by AshlaBoga
highlighting

The PvP ones come from the PvP crafting boxes. As far as I'm concerned, the +41 cyan/+41 purple PvE schematics do not exist in the game currently. There hasn't been any proof, at least. BioWare told us they'd be craftable but that was simply a lie

I just cleared EC Story and we didn't get a Purple PvE crystal - do crystals themselves only drop in HM EC or were we just unlucky?

If they drop at all they're certainly not common, so I wouldn't say "unlucky" :p

I can confirm that the Grade 6 box has the +41 Expertise Schematic - took me 36 boxes (36,000 WZ comms), If any of are on Ajunta Pall I will craft you one for 800k, 600k if you provide my materials.

A screeny, would be great (then can post it in op as confirmation).

As for EC - the only reported drops (unconfirmed), come from ECHM (thrash?) and are presumably a rare drop.

BioWare told us they'd be craftable but that was simply a lie

I still have no clue who in hell came up with the grandious idea to give us the possibility to craft - of all the available and possible colors - magenta/pink crystals with +16 (requires Level 33; drops from the world bosses on Nar Shadaa, Tatooine and Alderaan) or +41 (requires level 50 ; drops from the world boss on Belsavis) stats.

I mean, come on, why could it haven't been cyan? Or purple? Or white? Or something with a black core? No ... it had to be pink ...

Well, at least I know that I can get cyan and purple relatively easy through wz commendations. Only problem that on my current server, there are around 15 people online at the prime time. Oh, I can't wait for patch 1.3 and server transfers ...

I still have no clue who in hell came up with the grandious idea to give us the possibility to craft - of all the available and possible colors - magenta/pink crystals with +16 (requires Level 33; drops from the world bosses on Nar Shadaa, Tatooine and Alderaan) or +41 (requires level 50 ; drops from the world boss on Belsavis) stats.

I mean, come on, why could it haven't been cyan? Or purple? Or white? Or something with a black core? No ... it had to be pink ...

Well, at least I know that I can get cyan and purple relatively easy through wz commendations. Only problem that on my current server, there are around 15 people online at the prime time. Oh, I can't wait for patch 1.3 and server transfers ...

Um, actually Primal Destroyer on Belsavis drops the same schematic as Ulgo Seigebreaker (he just drops it much more often).

The one who drops the +41 Power Magenta Crystal schematic is The Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss (I bought mine off the GTN, but Dulfy is my source and I consider her trustworthy).

Edited by AshlaBoga

Wow 5 pages and no one posted this yet. Purple saber crystals are in game, they can be found in Empire rakata weapons. Sadly they are BoP.

Sadly those are +31 (:mad: BW!)

Some corrections:

1. Rakata Empire weapons are BLACK-RED, not purple - those are COLUMI.

2. No one's posted what you posted?"... That purple +31 crit was simply pulled out of an imperial columi weapon..." from Twiistaa top post of page 3.

P.S: I'd give my soul for a +41 PvE (Endurance, Crit, Power) Schematic.