1.3 to fix tha game? Nope.

Staalker

Sure, aslong as it has a checkbox to enable, disable and starts disabled when you install the game and begin playing.

Nope. Welcome to 2012.

We already addressed this and decided. We said no, so that is that. End of story. Join us in 2012 or unsub.

Nope. Welcome to 2012.

We already addressed this and decided. We said no, so that is that. End of story. Join us in 2012 or unsub.

Really, lets have ingame required votes during login.

If people can demand features for getting rid of "Discrimination", then i want all classes to be 100% balanced, same exact damage %, same healing % in all situations otherwise they are discriminating against that class!

These are Important by scale

1. LFF
  2. Rated Warzones
  3. New FP's, Ops, and Warzones
  4. Swoop Racing Feature
  5. Pazzak & Other Minigame Features
  6. Expansion

Edited by Daethorz

Really, lets have ingame required votes during login.

If people can demand features for getting rid of "Discrimination", then i want all classes to be 100% balanced, same exact damage %, same healing % in all situations otherwise they are discriminating against that class!

No. It's done.

No. It's done.

If indeed it is "done", bioware is spending valuable resources on non-important things not many people will ever nor want to use, and a videogame company is not "required" to add game content to make some people feel better, if they have enough people in a percentage to make a impact, then yes it would be worth doing.

This game is dead.

People have been proclaiming the death of SWTOR since pre-launch. I am willing to bet you $100 that the game will still be around after 1.3, and after 1.4, and after 1.5. PM me for details.

Because it's discrimination otherwise. And not being a "big deal" is hate.

Vocal minorities again? Well I'm a vocal minority too and want off rails space combat, so I decide from now on to feel discriminated, because this has been requested long before launch. Also, this is an actual feature and not a flirt option with cartoon characters.

SGRAs have been asked for long before LFG or transfers.

I better see, no, I demand that SGRA content be added in 1.3 in preparation for the 1.4 SGRA patch.

Or else........

Yep this is whats going to save the game, along with speech bubbles, day/night cycles and all the rest of the little things. Don't get me wrong they all should get added eventually but there are much bigger fish to fry. Transfers are not the sole solution but its going to do a lot more for the game than SGRA would at this point.

I dont get you people sometimes. Are you never happy?

Since day 1 you cry for LFG, Addons, 8men only pvp etc.

Now that BW screwed all those players that bought the game because these wow typical features were not in, you still complain?

I just dont get it, maybe BW does realise now that changing the game to your desire was wrong. They should had stick with their first design choice, its obvious that people like you are never happy.

Forum dwellers are usually never happy.

However, to your point: LFG, Addons, 8 men only PvP and SGRA were things demanded and desired since B E T A. You know, where the developer is supposed to take the feedback of their selected player base and change their plans to implement systems that are desirable along with fixing bugs and working out the kinks of their terrible Hero engine. (All areas that they failed at miserably).

Their "original" design choice was a bad one in beta, that's the problem here. You're dealing with a development team who waited too long to let go of their stubborn "vision" of what the game should be and it has cost them 500k+ subscriptions. (at this point I'm willing to bet that number is at the million mark.) "Wow features" has nothing to do with a lot of the anger because not all of the features demanded are WOW related. Please stop thinking that.

The Issue simply falls on the development team who still have their blinders on to the current state of the game.

Wait wait wait wait, soon soon soon, wall of crazy , soon soon soon , cant talk about that yet cant talk about that yet, big plans in future patches = THE PROBLEM. It's extremely unfortunate.

On a side note: I'll gladly resub if this game does actually make a big turn around. I think an entire new development team is needed for that thought.

I have been as patient as I can be, but I refuse to be patient anymore. You took my money, now deliver us a game that we can play.

^^^ this is exactly how I feel, I even reported bugs and tried to keep bug report threads up for months but no one cared to respond or do anything other than sending me copy+paste emails. You cannot find more supportive community than this if you are claiming to be a major mmo. Look at fan boys, they are like crusaders lol, a lot of people even the frustrated criticize mostly so Bioware can fix the problems but instead mods close the threads . They are not doing anything and took our money, it drives me insane.

I am an MMO gamer and I do both of those things, gladly, infact. I enjoy being a part of a game from the very start and see it evolve, experience all its stages, not just the "done and waiting to slowly die" part.

There aren't that many players like you left (and, note, I recently chucked my beta CDs for both UO and EQ 1, so I've been around the block, also).

FWIW, Cryptic's CEO owned up to having made the mistake of assuming players would pay it forward. If you're interested, there are a couple interviews with him that touch on how the market has changed since WoW was released.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/6041/not_so_cryptic_neverwinter_and_a_.php?print=1

http://massively.joystiq.com/2010/08/23/massively-exclusive-jack-emmert-speaks-about-neverwinter-and-a/4

Jack is ... ummm ... well, yeah. But it took stones to admit that his assumptions were wrong and that gamers' expectations have changed.