Free 30 days are almost done. R U RESUBBIN?

Sinphonic

Well, I have 2 days left and I have already unsubbed and uninstalled. Question is for the people who didn't pay for 6 months or a year sub. Are you going to resub to the game?

Strait up are you going to give BW AND EA more of your money for this game?

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have 2 days left and I have already unsubbed and uninstalled. Question is for the people who didn't pay for 6 months or a year sub. Are you going to resub to the game?

My free month isnt up until june 18th, and i never had a 6month sub.

Well, unlike you, I can commit to something. Have fun with either children in WoW, free and boring stuff in D3, Korean grindfest Tera, or nothing new GW2.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3755/0timeleft.png

no this game should burn... and quickly so some one else can make a better SW-MMO

Edited by Cherly

My last free day is June 20. I have already unsubbed and have not even logged in for 2 weeks... I just can't bring myself to get past the login screen. As soon as I start the launcher I click cancel again, I just got bored with the game and I am moving on...

Well, unlike you, I can commit to something. Have fun with either children in WoW, free and boring stuff in D3, Korean grindfest Tera, or nothing new GW2.

You know nothing of my commitment nor do you have the right to accuse me of such.

Secondly I put my time in. Look @ my subscribe date vs yours bud.

I am on the fence, I really hoped BW would have transfers out or a solid date for transfers to look forward too. Alas that didn't happen and I really do dislike how they are keeping us in the dark on this, such a vital issue, I just dunno. I have a week left so I have sometime to think and see if anything else happens before I decide. So far don't see the point other than I love the franchise and the game in general, but the servers are dead and it's not our fault , I am just not having as much fun as I did when I first started, when people were actually playing with me too. =(

I have 28ish days left, if they implement server transfers in a way that I can get my main characters on a server together before that then yes, otherwise no.

i dont think i could do that even... forced name/legacy changes after transfer... not worth reinventing my characters to playa still broken game, maybe in 2014 when the bugs are mostly gone...

i dont think i could do that even... forced name/legacy changes after transfer... not worth reinventing my characters to playa still broken game, maybe in 2014 when the bugs are mostly gone...

For the love of God and everything that's holy, no one gives a flying monkey **** that you have no time left.

I guess, I don't really care about that stuff though, it's easy for me to come up with a new name and I've always thought the legacy system was fluff anyway.

Still playing, not going to walk away from this game unless they do something that I consider to be a deal breaker, and even if I did decide to one day leave this game I won't troll the forums for lulz like a petulant child unlike some people. Edited by rymah