What has been your favorite class and why?

Zekim

Female Sith Warrior, tank, light side. There's something very emotional about her, and while I thought the agent's story was #1, I didn't *care* about her much. The Quinn romance has its major timing flaw, but it's cuter than most, and certainly has more tension than most. (and I also like Vette - I thought I'd hate her, but she turned out to be one of my favorite companions.)

I tried to do a dark side jedi (I had to make a male because the female's voice makes me want to stomp small animals) but dark side always comes off as weak to me, not tough or brazen or anything that might have been interesting. I wish they'd been more nuanced with DS - it's just mustache twirling evil. But the LS Sith, anyway, has a lot more independence & poignancy to me.

I also like my bounty hunter a lot - I thought she'd be a grating, cliched tough girl, but I really warmed up to her. That one rates almost as high as the sith because I adored the companions. Well... not Skadge... though I like the thought the rest of the team can't get him off the ship and gives him a wide berth. I built her solely to heal Blizz & he now has something like 20k health.

The agent has 2 amazing voice actors, a great story, but I didn't feel much emotional attachment, even though the story itself had very emotional places. The companions were ok. Since I was LS, Kaliyo was always -1, but I liked her voice & personality. I mainly used Vector, who I liked better than I'd expected, and I finally abandoned all thoughts of using a tank with the sniper - just all out dps or die worked best. The only companion I loathed was Temple - I think I'd take Skadge first - passive-aggressive little twit!

My Jedi guy is a bit dull, but sometimes, his dullness is funny. The story was pretty good - at least, it felt epic, though I found myself wondering, a lot, 'why would I do this again?' The companions were pretty good - especially Scourge & the droid. Kira seemed vaguely cliched, but I like her, & Doc grew on me in the same way Gault did on the BH - they were some of the laugh out loud stories, which I appreciated. (and dealing with Doc gave my guy much needed personality.)

I'm working on a Chiss Consular now - because I opened the race, & now I MUST USE IT! But it's a grind - because she's so very very very dull, and I hate her companions. I'm trying to work with her dullness, but it isn't easy. I feel like I'm being lectured by a dull old teacher.

Edited by Aelflaed

I'm drawn to the BH and Trooper for their ******ery, the Agent/Smuggler are fun to roleplay, and I really enjoy playing Warriors/Knights.

I guess the only ones I haven't clicked with are Consulars and Inquisitors, but maybe that will change in the future. For the most part I like them all.

Well for Imps I love the BH.

hate the storyline (least act one of it, im told it gets better in acts 2 and 3)

but love the class to play!

I also do love the Sorc and Agent story lines in act one.

For Republic, Id have to say I like trooper the most but dang if my little smuggler sleeping his way through the universe not a close 2nd! :)

Worst class is Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior, but classes are just ugh for me

Well for Imps I love the BH.

hate the storyline (least act one of it, im told it gets better in acts 2 and 3)

but love the class to play!

I also do love the Sorc and Agent story lines in act one.

For Republic, Id have to say I like trooper the most but dang if my little smuggler sleeping his way through the universe not a close 2nd! :)

Worst class is Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior, but classes are just ugh for me

When I got to the end of ACt 2 of the BH storyline I had a legitimate yell at the monitor of, "Oh no, that's bull****." Loved the twist, and couldn't wait to continue on with the storyline.

I have a PT BH and a Jedi Consular. At high levels and i have to day my BH is by far my favourite. Howver i am lookimg forward to level my gunsling and operative to see how i like thise.

I have a lvl 25 jedi knight which i despise. Boring gameplay and boring story.

Played a Smuggler scoundrel (50) and have a Jedi Guardian (25) right now.

For me I very much prefer my current Jedi Guardian over my first main, the scoundrel. Fighting and surviving as a scoundrel was hard work for me. Plus he was producing too much western like shot noises directly hitting my hears. (No joke - if it was SW like phew-phew, alright.) With the Jedi Guardian I am blazing through enemies in about a fifth of the time compared to the scoundrel.

The Imperial Agent, lots of intrigue and the plot revolves around much of the background and underlying reasons why the Jedi and Sith are constantly at war with one another, plus, if you have played any of the other class stories, characters are mentioned and seen from them at various places.

Chapters 2 and 3 of the Imperial Agent class story are much better than Chapter 1, I reached a certain part in Chapter 3 where I didn't want to stop playing:

When Keeper and the Watchers all go comatose after analyzing the holoconference after Belsavis and the Tytun Rings quest, as well as the conversations with Hunter.

Hands down no contest I've become obsessed with the Imperial Agent story.

I 've played a jedi sentintel to completion, a sith warrior (tattooine), a smuggler (Taris), a sith inquistor (Taris) and even a bit of a consular (deleted her), but none of those stories had any "HOLY CRAP!" moments for me like the agent. I'm a fan of spy novels anyway. Vince Flynn, David Morrel (he wrote the Rambo novels, very different from the movies), Lee Child, Stephen Hunter, Mark Greaney, Robert Ludlum, etc... No romance novels for this female. So maybe because those stories are my favorite I enjoy the IA story. I play him as a damaged good bad guy, kind of like Jason Bourne. I've never had this much fun on a computer game.

I love my gunslinger cuz he sleeps with a minimum of one chick per planet, so far...(lvl 31)

AND

I love dealing huge damage from 35m while I watch the guy try to figure out where its coming from then see my blue cover, head towards me, and die at my feet.

I abandoned a merc seems like the absolute worst class to me. Might start a PT the story is not the problem.

This is actually a tough one when you consider the wealth of options Swtor Really offers.

You have :

Guy With Gun

or

Guy With GlowSword.

I think , Guy with Glowsword is the best.

Guy with gun

Guy with gun in stealth

Guy with 2 guns

Guy with glowsword

Guy with 2 glowswords

Guy with glow staff in stealth

You see, it's more complicated... My vote goes for the guys in stealth

IA/Sniper. As others have said the storyline is truly good. Further, I really like the challenge of setting up the battle before it starts, and using the mixture of class abilities to turn things around when they start to go pear-shaped.