The Imperials Discuss the new 'Super Server' idea (Humour! :P)

Xericor

General Tagge: What of the Rebellion? If the forum QQ'rs have obtained a complete technical reading of this super server, it is possible, however unlikely, they might find a weakness and moan about it.

Darth Vader: The plans you refer to will soon be back in our hands.

Admiral Motti: Any attack made by the QQ'rs against this server would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This super server is now the ultimate power in the MMO universe! I suggest we use it!

Darth Vader: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a low populated server is insignificant next to the potential of the Force.

Admiral Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient Jedi religion has not helped you conjure up the unsubscribers, or given you enough clairvoyance to balance PvP...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Darth Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Governor Tarkin: Enough of this! Vader, release him!

Darth Vader: As you wish.

General Tagge: What of the Rebellion? If the forum QQ'rs have obtained a complete technical reading of this super server, it is possible, however unlikely, they might find a weakness and moan about it.

Im afraid the problem is EXACTLY oposite general! If the forum QQ'rs & unsubs actually obtained the technical readings about super server earlier they might not have unsubed.

Now they are gone and you have to chase them in all the far-away corners of the galaxy. They have sice founded hiden and remote outposts on planets like D3, GW2 and Tera and part of them is also heading towards unknown location of some "Secret World".

Good luck chasing them now. You better get some realy good bounty hunters on board.

See how lack of communication from high command can ruin even the mighty galactic empire?

Darth Vader: The plans you refer to will soon be back in our hands.

Admiral Motti: Any attack made by the QQ'rs against this server would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This super server is now the ultimate power in the MMO universe! I suggest we use it!

Darth Vader: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a low populated server is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Admiral Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the unsubscribers, or given you enough clairvoyance to balance PvP...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Darth Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Governor Tarkin: Enough of this! Vader, release him!

Darth Vader: As you wish.

Fixed some of it, really just removed potential(replaced with power) and jedi. Sorry it irked me.