More Free Game Time

POSOINU

Why?

it's clear that you messed up, server populations are dismal and they aren't going to get better until server transfers. We have a minimum of 2 weeks and maximum of X? weeks until transfers. In the mean time there isn't enough people in fleet for most players to do anything. I'm not going to list how low these numbers are we all know what I'm talking about.

Suggestion:

Free play time until rated battlegrounds come out and then for 2 weeks after rated battlegrounds are out.

Cause there coming out in 1.2? and that patch is coming out predicted in late march? right?

I'm not sure what game you're playing OP, but we are having a blast on my server. People everywhere and WarZones popping throughout the night to morning.

What server are you on? I have to come join you now.

No no no, giving more free play time is stupid. people that are happy with the game as is will continue paying and playing.

people that are not happy with the game as it is will just use free play time to hit the forums and upset the guys that are actually enjoying the game and also put off the poor saps that are just buying the game (tho anyone buying the game in its current state has obviously never looked at any forum in their life).

I'm not sure what game you're playing OP, but we are having a blast on my server. People everywhere and WarZones popping throughout the night to morning.

Davik's estate come on and say hi.

and if you listen hard enough your voice will echo around the empty chamber of the fleet and make it sound like someone is saying hi back.

Edited by POSOINU

They never should have given any free days out.

This is absolutely ridiculous. The Free 30 Days promotion was not some tacit admission that the game isn't worth paying for, and a license for you to beg for free game time for the rest of the game's existence until you're satisfied that the issues are fixed according to what you want.

The more of these posts that get posted, the more desperate some of the players appear. Instead of accepting a gift as it was intended, instead you see it as some kind of wound you can dig into and try to carve out as much flesh as you can slice your knife into.

Please do us all a favor and stop asking for free game time.

Why?

it's clear that you messed up, server populations are dismal and they aren't going to get better until server transfers. We have a minimum of 2 weeks and maximum of X? weeks until transfers. In the mean time there isn't enough people in fleet for most players to do anything. I'm not going to list how low these numbers are we all know what I'm talking about.

Suggestion:

Free play time until rated battlegrounds come out and then for 2 weeks after rated battlegrounds are out.

Cause there coming out in 1.2? and that patch is coming out predicted in late march? right?

Kid with limited income hopes to leverage recent bad press? Meh. Get a job.

Oh please, no more free time. I'm so looking forward to the drop-off in QQ'ing.

sorry, I messed up thought this game was going to be successful and bought a 6month subscription. 88 more days in counting