Daniel Erickson needs to blink

Ignobull

He's bad at multitasking.

While he's overhyping the crowd his brain can barely sustain the heartbeat and blinking, it's a life threatening condition that every Bioware developer at Austin has, some can't even code properly or design decent PVE or PVP content, not to mention class balancing.

Not only these people can't blink, they also can't even close their mouths so all you see is drool dripping from their mouths and the silent "herp derp" sounds around the office.

And they scratch their heads like monkeys.

And they're working on a 200 million dollars worth of project!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take a pauze at the video at 01.01 . See how the servers all show as Standard,serieus is bioware trying to hide whats going on or else they would have shown the servers as light but nooo , they dont want their promo clip bad looking so they choose to show a server list from a few months ago. Realy smart Bioware but not. Show people the truth

take a pauze at the video at 01.01 . See how the servers all show as Standard,serieus is bioware trying to hide whats going on or else they would have shown the servers as light but nooo , they dont want their promo clip bad looking so they choose to show a server list from a few months ago. Realy smart Bioware but not. Show people the truth

yeah, i noticed that also haha.

when was that screen shot taken? early JAN? :D

Dont you guys get it?

There is another dude behind the camera, with a huge sign telling him what to say.

If he blinks, he might screw up, again :p

And that screenshot of the server list?

Ill call it Photoshop'd, i have never, EVER seen that many standard populated servers.

Edited by DecanAndersen

Dont you guys get it?

There is another dude behind the camera, with a huge sign telling him what to say.

If he blinks, he might screw up, again :p

And that screenshot of the server list?

Ill call it Photoshop'd, i have never, EVER seen that many standard populated servers.

It's been many months since you have seen server loads like that, like since January/February. Using that video clip shows how out of touch they are, should have been all green. Clearly D. Erickson is not comfortable or secure with his position at Bioware.

You usually don't notice blinking unless someone's blinking a LOT or NOT AT ALL - and yes, you definitely noticed the lack of blinking right away.

That's how Erickson got the job as developer - his lack of blinking conveys a sense of crazy intensity.

And if he ever blinked - EA might fire him.

Edited by jgelling

Maybe he was blinking but then George Lucas saw it and said:"Woot, there is no blinking in space...give that crap to ILM and fix that!". So now we have the ILM fixed Version of the Video with no blinking. Edited by Jagdfalke

So BW release a video about the next patch and one of the hottest discussions is about how often James blinks.. I think that gives a pretty good indication about the state of the game.

So BW release a video about the next patch and one of the hottest discussions is about how often James blinks.. I think that gives a pretty good indication about the state of the game.

You are right. We should stop this fun nonsense immediately.

There is doomsaying to be done around here, dammit, knock this fun **** off. YOU HEARD ME! :rolleyes:

He was trying very hard to keep a straight face while claiming all the crap he mentioned was actually going to fix anything. So hard, in fact, he forgot to blink.

He was also probably thinking about getting his copy of Season Two of Zena: Princess Warrior back from Stephen before handing out pink slips...

Right ok well I just had to wipe my face from crying with laughter seriously this thread really really cheered me up ill read the rest later. I got to post 39 when i couldnt move from laughing , omg lol please carry on whilst i try compose myself.

Cheers and tears ,

Badorb.