Your most fun bug?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fighting the Imp "Cryo-troopers" on Alderaan with my Sentinel.

Got to the last part of the mission; "Kill the Cryo Dragon" (Elite Imp Trooper). You have to blow up a ship on the landing pad to draw him out. I blew up the ship, Mr. Cryo-Dragon drops in, inside the other ship on the platform. He's shooting me up, but I can't reach him, so I die. Call the res-bot, blow up the other ship, and the first ship re-spawns on top of me, trapping me inside...

My smuggler entered cover on a Voidstar match at the exact instant that we switched from attacker to defender. I ended up stuck with the cover bar up, down on one knee, able to move and use the cover abilities, but ONLY the cover abilities, sliding across the floor on one knee for the rest of the match. Dying did not fix it......I definitely tried that. After the first frustration, it was pretty funny. Like some of the really awful So You Think You Can Dance contestants.

I got stuck under the stairs in Huttball as a sniper. I was able to pew- pew the center area from there the rest of the game without anyone able to attack me. Hit 600K damage. Then a later match it happened to a marauder and he couldn't do anything but complain the rest of the game.

My smuggler entered cover on a Voidstar match at the exact instant that we switched from attacker to defender. I ended up stuck with the cover bar up, down on one knee, able to move and use the cover abilities, but ONLY the cover abilities, sliding across the floor on one knee for the rest of the match. Dying did not fix it......I definitely tried that. After the first frustration, it was pretty funny. Like some of the really awful So You Think You Can Dance contestants.

lol this happens to me all the time....if you spam enter cover it happens quite often

Just recently on my Smuggler... who had finished chapter one.

Risha is in your cargo bay during chapter one.

You get her as a companion at the end of chapter one and she takes up residence in the engine room.

I walk into my cargo bay and there is Risha... I double take... and she's wearing what she wears all through chapter one. I run over to the engine room and there she is wearing the equipment I equipped her with.

2 Rishas!

Some fun times therre. :)

Haven't gotten a favorite, but a couple do come to mind ... :)

http://myimages.bravenet.com/362/328/420/9/IvxnvisibleEnemy1.jpg

http://myimages.bravenet.com/362/328/420/9/ANewLookSkin1.jpg

http://myimages.bravenet.com/362/328/420/9/RequiresWhatWho1.jpg

Picked this one up while farming Scavenging mats :)

http://myimages.bravenet.com/362/328/420/9/WRONGWAYCOVER25.jpg

Hope you enjoy, was enough for a screenshot, so must of been a little fun :)

I was trying to solo esseles on a low level alt a couple of days ago. A wz popped as I was mid cutscene on the bridge.

When I returned from the WZ I was standing on a frozen corpse in space. I could see some of the fleet ships in front of me and there was a floating red instance door that said Sith Warrior phase.

I stepped off the floating corpse and fell through space for a while. When I respawned I was on the museum on the Dav Daragon.

There is a really fun bug that makes the fleet look like empty, as if there was only 16 players at PT ...haha ..oh wait...

The one where the game hasn't popped a warzone in 2 weeks now. Guess theres something wrong with the que... :confused:

My favorite bugs...

I had a settings-file bug or something a while back that lost all keybounds and I couldn't even click any abilities.

It did turn my hair bright pink though, was fun running around Nar Shaddaa drawing attention for a while.

One of my favorites is is when a gunslinger uses their rest/recharge ability they are suppose to flip a coin into the air and shoot it then do a little twirl with the pistol and holster it.

What happens sometimes is the gunslinger throws thier offhand gun into the air and shoot it with the mainhand gun.

You toss your left hand gun up into the air shoot it with your right hand gun do the little flourish with the pistol as you holster it and out of nowhere your offhand gun flies back to you like some kind of boomarang blaster.

Had a bug in huttball last night. For some reasons the teams were switched around. Every time our team scored the "Enemy" team's # would go up instead of our team. When we had the ball it showed as if the Enemy team had the ball. Luckily it was just bugged but we won. Sort of. :p

Had a bug in huttball last night. For some reasons the teams were switched around. Every time our team scored the "Enemy" team's # would go up instead of our team. When we had the ball it showed as if the Enemy team had the ball. Luckily it was just bugged but we won. Sort of. :p

They seem to be adding more bugs all the time.

Yesterday I had an imp vs rep Novare wz.

After a while the simulation droid informed us that the shields were being damaged. Uhm, simulation?

A while later it boomed, An enemy is unbeatable.

Except the enemy in question was another imp on my team...

Also, congrats on winning... I think?

Edited by Jewa_taken

They seem to be adding more bugs all the time.

Yesterday I had an imp vs rep Novare wz.

After a while the simulation droid informed us that the shields were being damaged. Uhm, simulation?

A while later it boomed, An enemy is unbeatable.

Except the enemy in question was another imp on my team...

Also, congrats on winning... I think?

Yes we got the win but it was funny seeing the score as 6 scores for the enemy team and 1 score for our team.

My best bug was huttball.

I joined in the score was 4-0 (other team of course) and there was no one there. Empty. Even no sound from the crowd. But there was a ball so i ran to it grabbed and made my to the goal. Just as i made it to the endzone i got the boot. But was kinda surreal to just have a go at alone, no one focus fire/stun no fighting just a simple run.

That was interesting and fun bug for me. Peaceful exactly opposite what a war zone really is.

My favorite bug is in my sig. OPOD ruled Beta for a while. Little orange pixel in the upper left quadrant of the screen. The first time I noticed it, a gold star boss killed me because I got distracted and tried in vain to wipe off the "speck" of dust I thought had stuck itself permanently to my monitor. When I found out it was a graphics bug, I laughed so hard I fell off my chair. :D

We miss you, Orange Pixel Of Doom .

Just recently on my Smuggler... who had finished chapter one.

Risha is in your cargo bay during chapter one.

You get her as a companion at the end of chapter one and she takes up residence in the engine room.

I walk into my cargo bay and there is Risha... I double take... and she's wearing what she wears all through chapter one. I run over to the engine room and there she is wearing the equipment I equipped her with.

2 Rishas!

That right there has some serious BOM chikka WOW WOW possibilities. ;)

+1 on the /getdown bug. I never used it, but the videos were *awesome*.

I had a really good bug the other day in a raid I was tanking. The healers were having a hard time keeping up (I think we accidentally double-pulled). My health was dropping, and I was out of cooldowns. I hit 0 HP at the *precise* moment that our scoundrel landed emergency medpack. My buffs cleared, and I was rooted in place, but I wasn't dead! I was able to rotate and use abilities, and so was actually able to continue holding agro even in this state. A sage pull was sufficient to break the root, at which point I was able to proceed as normal. I even took armor damage at this bit, so I really did *die*, it's just that the death was interrupted by the heal. Our scoundrel healer now brags that he can heal people back from death even without a combat rez.

The most memorable bug (for me) was on Soa. Obviously, that fight has been bugged in a hundred different ways, but the best one was really the combination of a) random mind traps, and b) resetting when the tank gets trapped. The first time I did that fight, we "wiped" for about six hours straight because Soa would randomly mind trap people in the third phase, not respecting agro (in the current version fight, he never mind traps the target on whom he is agro'd). This would have been a non-issue, really, except for the fact that Soa also would reset whenever his primary agro target went into a mind trap. So, we would get him down to the third phase, maybe get a few pylons, after which he would RNG-trap the tank and we would all be left standing on an empty platform with no boss to kill.

Just ran in to one today which turned out well for me. I was on my Shadow alt cruising through Hoth with Tharan my healer companion. Mid way through my class quests I noticed that I was spending more time healing after combat. I thought it was just the level of difficulty amping up as it generally does about half way through. But still something was off, because I have gotten pretty good at Elites and Strong mobs, interrupting and generally burning them down while taking very little damage. I checked on Tharan to see if he taking big damage at and he generally wasn't.

Well, after running a few test with lower lev mobs I realized that Tharan was no longer healing me, but he was healing himself. I checked his abilities and all were on as the should be. Then hit me, this guy hasn't been healing me through most of my quests on Hoth! He was fighting, but no heals for me. I did piss him off earlier, but surely that wasn't the reason or was it? lol.

Anyway, I leveled up went to the fleet, came back, and everything was back to normal. I noticed he was healing me again when I swapped out some mods. So... I'm assuming it was a bug. But the reason I liked it is quite simply because it let me know that I was hitting my marks and still effective despite and ineffective companion. But... I'm looking for the heals now. And I'm ready to bench him should that type of thing continue.

From Beta Testing I loved the 1 inch tall NPC's. Satele Shan would walk in the council chambers that tall and sit in her chair...but you couldn't see her. Also Aric for Trooper had this bug too....so funny.

Second would be the Zash having a fit contorting and such haha, there are youtube vids of her.

Edited by Eillack