No downtime May 22nd...does this herald Thursday patch goodness?

Cerion

We've seen this before. No maintenance Tuesdays often mean something coming the following Thursday....I wonder.........

/start rumors

Well it can't be 1.3 so soon, right? The community relations guy was just tweeting about a new tool (either LFG or transfers) possibly coming even before 1.3 - if 1.3 were due in a week that doesn't seem likely.

So no, don't get excited. It's probably just because they fixed the biggest bugs last week with double maintenance so are scaling back this week.

Edited by jgelling

Well it can't be 1.3 so soon, right? The community relations guy was just tweeting about a tool possibly (either LFG or transfers) coming before 1.3 - if 1.3 were due in a week that doesn't seem likely.

So no, don't get excited. It's probably just because they fixed the biggest bugs last week with double maintenance so are scaling back this week.

1.3 isn't even on the test server yet... so no, 1.3 is not coming next week.

Something is coming next week, Stephen reid has been hinting at it but it just sounded like it was an anouncement on their progress or how tranfers would work. But yeah in the past when they pass up a tuesday patch it has meant something is coming later in the week.

if 1.3 is out before they've fix the bugs 1.2 introduced i'll be canceling my sub

The only bugs I can think of is auto /stuck

I must be so casual that I'm blind to these billions and billions of bugs that are making you ragequit. Could you be more specific about these bugs that are so game breaking?

Edited by AFKGCWBOT

I must be so casual that I'm blind to these billions and billions of bugs that are making you ragequit. Could you be more specific about these bugs that are so game breaking?

There are no game-breaking bugs. The current bugs amount to minor annoyances, but people take them as personal slights for some reason. "How dare Bioware insult me with a product with minor bugs. I cannot play unless it's perfect!"

you sir aren't in the right sub forums then, go hop over to the "bugs" forums and take a look at whats wrong with our online community. :eek:

Yea I agree, I meet some bugs sometimes annoying but never anything game-breaking.

Like having to reset UI (ctrl+U) takes what? 5 sec ?

you sir aren't in the right sub forums then, go hop over to the "bugs" forums and take a look at whats wrong with our online community. :eek:

Those forums are riddled with bugs that amount to nothing more than minor annoyances. Have there been bad bugs (SOA, ability delay) yes, but they have been addressed. This game is far from unplayable (definition of a game-breaking bug) and truthfully never has been.

Those forums are riddled with bugs that amount to nothing more than minor annoyances. Have there been bad bugs (SOA, ability delay) yes, but they have been addressed. This game is far from unplayable (definition of a game-breaking bug) and truthfully never has been.

There's actually 4 or 5 major bugs which affect gameplay for large numbers of players detailed on the Customer Service forum. Look for the threads with replies numbering over 250+, the ones where there were so many posts, the mods decided to funnel them all into one inclusive thread.

A couple of the have been a problem since early access, and remain unresolved despite numerous Devs posting that fixes are forthcoming.

I'm not talking about minor issues like head slots graphics hiccups, I mean hard-crashing, inability to start the game, constant CTDs, etc..

you must not have a pureblood character, they're still bald

1.3 isn't even on the test server yet... so no, 1.3 is not coming next week.

And they've been so very good about putting stuff up on PTS first...

(and few of the known 1.3 features really seem like they should NEED public testing... though bioware seems pretty good and messing up what seem to be simple things)

Yea I agree, I meet some bugs sometimes annoying but never anything game-breaking.

Like having to reset UI (ctrl+U) takes what? 5 sec ?

Really hate the Killiks with their big wasp like asses , orrible little bugs ugh.

Cheers,

Badorb.

There's actually 4 or 5 major bugs which affect gameplay for large numbers of players detailed on the Customer Service forum. Look for the threads with replies numbering over 250+, the ones where there were so many posts, the mods decided to funnel them all into one inclusive thread.

A couple of the have been a problem since early access, and remain unresolved despite numerous Devs posting that fixes are forthcoming.

I'm not talking about minor issues like head slots graphics hiccups, I mean hard-crashing, inability to start the game, constant CTDs, etc..

Experienced by the vast minority of the player base. I'd hardly call those bugs. They are hardly pervasive issues across the board.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.