Teams of stunlocking operatives

So in Huttball today, we faced a nasty team of stunlocking operatives that hit me with their stunlock just as I was about to get the ball. They then proceeded to stunlock every member of my team in succession. At this point, they simply continued to rotate their stunlocking madness for the entire match!!!

They had plenty of time between stunlocking rotations, so they proceeded to play a game of Monopoly, and then sat there in mid having tea and crumpets, as I stood there stunlocked, within tantalizing reach of the ball, I could only rage and dream of a time when I could be free and unsub.

After nearly 15 minutes of this maddness they waited till the last second to pick the ball up from mid for the win.

Truly, something must be done, as my entire team unsubbed.

Also, as my Legacy children were in attendance, I sat and watched them unsub one at a time. :(

Lol, "tantalizing reach of the ball" I got a very good laugh from this.;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How I missed this thread? Shame on me...

I heard that someone discovered the diary of a scientist who researched the rumors about teams of stunlocking operatives. Unfortunetely the diary is bad shape, almost destroyed by a quick succesion of hits from a blade covered with some type of green liquid. We have only the initial letters of scientist's name "G.Z." and a few readable parts.

".... people keep disapearing without traces in warzones. Their accounts suddenly change to unsubed...."

"....there is definitely something in warzones. A survivor, now recieving treatment in psychiatric deparment keep screaming: "OMG THE STUN!!! THE STUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!"....."

"....I found them! Teams of stunlocking operatives! Unholy creatures who stunlock their poor victims while sucking their playing time...

"...my metrics show their supernatural sustained DPS within 5% of a Marauder.... "

"...people are laughing on me. Poor idiots! My metrics are always right! They proven already that Earth is flat and Elvis is abducted to Alpha Centauri..."

"... they sent me a threatening letter: "You 're FIRED!!!" I have the impression I am not alone in the room. I hear the noise of a liquid apllied to a knife. I must ...."

That's all we could salvage.

Maybe is just a myth but we have to be carefull. Maybe they are still between us. Hidden in warzones. Waiting for their next victim....

Edited by Fearine

Well, I was skeptical, but then I heard a true rumor that a team of 3 operatives actually stunned and then KILLED a powertech in an imp-vs-imp match the other day. Operatives are way overpowered, and need to be nerfed much harder than they were before. Everyone in my guild has quit because of them.

Back in the day, the night after 1.2 went live, my team of roving, stunlocking operatives traveled to Correllia and stunlocked the entire Black Hole area, causing it to unsub and delete all charecters that were still inside of it.

Recently, We Stunlocked the Probe Droids in Denova. You know what happened.

We also Stunlocked the orange pixel, so you're welcome.

Edited by Fubarge

:( It seems a rougue stunlocking op has stunlock/unsubbed this thread. May it RIP

Nope..

Stunlocking Operatives are in Hibernation during summer.

The acid blade mutated their blood and they cannot stand hot climates.

They used to move in Racoon City during summers but it happened an incident there and now they just stay inactive or play with their Marauder

Who stunned BW? I mean damn they changed the game to a f2p game. That must have been a rated team.

Teams of stunlocking Operatives caused Bioware to unsub? Explains a lot. I think they also caused SGRA's, Super Secret Space Project and 1.4 (all ranked teams) to unsub.

I am sad to report BW has done their finest and now these teams of stun locking Ops have unsubbed.

Yesterday I merged a few days worth of logs just to see what sort of figures Ops are hitting me for. I think it was about 5 days worth.. now remember I am a healer so tend to get focused. I took a total of just under 5m damage. So how many times do you think I got hit with Shoot first or Hidden Strike?

200? 300?

oh no. A whopping 5 times. Yes.. 4 shoot firsts and hidden strike a massive 1 time. Averaging 2265 on me. Lets just give this some sort of context..... Hammer Shot hit me 1412 times. How about smash? Rage spec is not "that" popular yet I took just over 500 smashes.

Bad luck maybe? Maybe the the ops had a night off.. well to get to 10 shoot firsts on me I had to load up 13m damage to me. The op concealment spec is well and truly dead on ToFN.. I would be very interested to see others stats.

I too have unsubbed. I shall miss parts of this game but much of it simply annoys me at this point. I play more than just my Operative but it's the character I play the most and prefer. So many should find life in the WZ's much more manageable as the game is now short yet another stunlockin' Operative.

Cya fellow Operatives......possibly at planetside 2 now that MrUglyJ has so kindly pointed me in that direction. :)

Possibly GW2? Dunno.

Cya gang!

Edited by WickedImage

Yep, sarcasm aside, it's ironic that Bioware's fear of stunlocking operatives has probably caused far more people to unsub than anything operatives could have done by themselves, I think. But there are some positives. First, since everyone pretty much despises operatives now, I have no trouble enticing people into 1v1 fights (which I usually win due to the simple advantage of having better gear). Sometimes they come back 2 or 3 times, thinking that it couldn't be more than a fluke that some weak operative has beaten them.

And at least we have a new catch phrase to use for the rest of our gaming careers. Every time we see some MMO listening to whiners and doing stupid things, we can just tell them "nerf operatives!", and have a good laugh in bittersweet remembrance ;)

I'm a level 50 operative, and proud member of a stunlocking team.

But before I could log on this morning to do some stunlocking, I got stunlocked by my own team mates who also went on to auto stunlock themselves resulting in a unsub fest of the likes you've never seen before.

Finally back in the real world, I got stunlocked by life. BW FIX THIS !!!!

EDIT : I contacted CSR but no replies, probably stunlocked themselves and unsubbed too...

Edited by Alkazarr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

1st, there were a teams of stunlocking ops

2nd there were a teams of nerflocking devs

3rd then there was no ops and no devs

4th then the god said: let's there be a LOL (smash)

5th LOL (smash) is gonna presist - because - see 3 (no devs) and see 4 (the god=selfexpl.)

:rolleyes: