Fatman The last Stand Server...Already?

mikedee

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your problem is that you keep referring to it like its some big plot that they WANT people to unsub. The proof is there that they are working on it.

Pretty much. BW doesn't currently have the technology to pull off character transfers.

lawl

'early summer' i think we are there already.

Summer doesn't start for another month, so no, we're not.

The way I see it, they've got 8 weeks. If you split summer into three one-month pieces (early, middle and late), that means early summer is four weeks long. Summer starts on June 20, so they've got until July 20, which is in 8 weeks. The clock is ticking. I'm willing to at least give them the benefit of the doubt until then,

Edited by YanksfanJP

Pretty much. BW doesn't currently have the technology to pull off character transfers.

lawl

That's the reason why aussies can't trasnfer to their servers yet.

Oh wait...

I would think the reason there's only one Heavy server is pretty obvious by now. The Fatman is, well... fat. Hence the name "Fatman." That makes him heavy by definition. The REAL problem isn't the lack of players. It's that the rest of the servers aren't named:

The Obese

Overweight

Chubby

Large and in Charge

Takes Up Two Seats on the Airplane

Quarter Pounder with Fries

Had they named the other servers things like this, the game would have a lot more players.

The funny thing is about this time last year in the full beta. They transfered/merged the whole player base from 1 beta to the next. I guess it was a headache because they didn't transfer/merge them through the next phase and we were forced to start over.

It did work though. I was able to play both at the time my lvl 50 sorc and 50 mara. A few items were no longer good in my inventory. I don't care. I didn't have to level them again.

I would volunteer my account to do a trial transfer. As long as they would roll my account back if it didn't work. Which would be a simple thing to do on the server I play now. Not like anyone is on it taking up data space.

I know they can do this stuff. It isn't just a month old. They have had this technology for a long time. They are just focusing on other things. This is the problem. They are letting us rot on servers.

This reminds me of a question on the WoW forums.

"If cheep shot crits does it become a money shot?"

I would think the reason there's only one Heavy server is pretty obvious by now. The Fatman is, well... fat. Hence the name "Fatman." That makes him heavy by definition. The REAL problem isn't the lack of players. It's that the rest of the servers aren't named:

The Obese

Overweight

Chubby

Large and in Charge

Takes Up Two Seats on the Airplane

Quarter Pounder with Fries

Had they named the other servers things like this, the game would have a lot more players.

So wrong yet soooo funny....

I play warrior is shadows. My guild left for fatman 2 weeks ago around that time never more than 15 people in fleet. I checked intried warzones. In the last week 10 on the server I just would log in for 20 seconds.

Last night guild message was "guild is now playing Tera it is great come in vent for info"

I haven 't tried fatman but I don't think it can stop the bleeding. It is the last stand I wish you all the best. I never thought I would do this but I re-activated wow last night : (