Novare Coast: Shove yourself in Windows and profit!!!

Xerain

Anyone else sick of this? Every time I see it happen i either can't see the target unless I run up right to them and hit them and if I try to charge I end up stuck on top of the bunker. It's annoying and it needs to be fixed so people can't do this crap.

No, i have no idea what you are talking about. You can see through windows, but as far as I know you cant target anything from that side or make any action that would influence the person inside. Same as with the force fields in voidstar.

If someone is in a corner of the bunker, and you use a charge power like force leap, you end up on top of the bunker. The bad part is, there are invisible walls around the top of the bunker so you cannot just jump off. The only way down is for you to force leap again to someone on the gorund.

If someone is in a corner of the bunker, and you use a charge power like force leap, you end up on top of the bunker. The bad part is, there are invisible walls around the top of the bunker so you cannot just jump off. The only way down is for you to force leap again to someone on the gorund.

The Imp teams on my server love to do this and its really annoying, i feel like im being exploited against.

I really am sick of being glitches to the roof because somebody is deliberately trying to make them self impossible to target. It needs fixing.

The Imp teams on my server love to do this and its really annoying, i feel like im being exploited against.

I really am sick of being glitches to the roof because somebody is deliberately trying to make them self impossible to target. It needs fixing.

Yes it does need fixing. It's annoying to see a stealthy jump up in there and wedge themselves in and cap and then you have to be in the right spot to hit them.

you can't just run off the top of them. You get stuck up there :(

Yeah but why. Obviously Bioware doesn't want us on top of the bunkers, but I don't understand why. It would be interesting to allow people up there.

Yeah but why. Obviously Bioware doesn't want us on top of the bunkers, but I don't understand why. It would be interesting to allow people up there.

if snipers could get up there and stay there they'd be overpowered as well... i'd hate to see it.

Yeah, pretty annoying. They should just add another invisible wall along the console, so people can't dig into those corners.

Invisible walls are the worst. They should just remove the invisible walls from the bunker and let people hop up there if they want.

Happens last night and I reported it. I had to sit there the whole match, else lose my rewards, but I couldn't help my team at all.

Pvp is so bugged it isn't even worth it. Even when you do everything right, there is a 50% chance of any success. Tedious.

you can't just run off the top of them. You get stuck up there :(

But he is right, why shouldn't you be allowed to climb certain areas? It is not like you are climbing the barriers of the starting zone, and it would make for an interesting position (maybe snipers).

Remove those silly walls on top of the bunkers. Just don't allow people to cap nodes from there and it should be fine.

Edited by Jica

Yes it is a bug, yes it sucks, but if you get it, and you can't leap back down using guardian leap or force leap again try to use /stuck to get out of it, so you aren't stuck up there doing nothing.

Also, if you know that when they are in the corner you will get bugged by leaping to them, I recommend not leaping to them. It sucks if you don't have a ranged ability to interrupt them, but you may be able to stop them before they take it if you walk, or leap to someone not in the corner to close the gap if you can. Where as if you get stuck up top, you have no chance of interrupting them.

Now all that said, I still think its a bug that should be fixed, these are just recommendations on how to deal until it does.

Yes it is a bug, yes it sucks, but if you get it, and you can't leap back down using guardian leap or force leap again try to use /stuck to get out of it, so you aren't stuck up there doing nothing.

Also, if you know that when they are in the corner you will get bugged by leaping to them, I recommend not leaping to them. It sucks if you don't have a ranged ability to interrupt them, but you may be able to stop them before they take it if you walk, or leap to someone not in the corner to close the gap if you can. Where as if you get stuck up top, you have no chance of interrupting them.

Now all that said, I still think its a bug that should be fixed, these are just recommendations on how to deal until it does.

yes but sometimes in those corners you can't even see them if you run right up to them.

Pvp is so bugged it isn't even worth it. Even when you do everything right, there is a 50% chance of any success. Tedious.

That's called 'balance'. The other team is working hard for victory, too.

I don't think it is so much an exploit, when the most natural place to cap the node is as far back and in the corner as you can to get as far from the AOE as possible and break the line of sight from those not wanting to wade as close in. That said, the bugginess should be fixed.

I agree it is a bug and players are exploiting.

I found it by accident when I was blasted ontop of the bunker term by an imp player. Proceeded to kill and proffitt.

Then realized that the imps been using this on my server allot, like every other bug / game glitch.

While I want this to be fixed, I personally will continue to fight fire with fire.

They can still be hit in the window, just not charged...

naw there's certain points in the window they can be hit you have to run around and hit them. I should upload these pics i have of this sage sitting in this odds spot that i had to move around funny to hit him too, wasn't in the bunker but like at the corner and hey kept trying to cap.