The Force Café: A Community Hangout

Brosephiine

Dear OP,

As a representative of Imperial Intelligence I would like to thank you for opening a place where all can come and socialize. People tend to speak freely in such places thus making our job so much simpler in the long run.

I decided to relax in your lounge while off duty but alas I am afraid to do so again. It seems there is now exotic jawa holos available on the Holonet of which I apparently became a party to after having imbibed one (or 6) to many drinks. Let's just say they steal more than junk and leave it at that. I was afraid that my reputation within Intelligence would be ruined but I found Darth Jadus's undergarments stuck in my exhaust port so I have an ace in the hole should any trouble arise from my small indiscre... What? His ship blew up in orbit? Damn...:D

Have fun all and see you soon!

*for those not caught up yet :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and beware the jawa*

Edited by Illydar

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutball woot!

Did you see the frogdog's last game? brutal. I didn't even know spines could bend like that.

or that a body was capable of holding that much blood.

Bartender, give everyone a fresh mug, on me. I got cash to burn from winning that bet. you would think that people would learn never to bet on huttball against a sith, but what can you do?

I am sad to announce that I will be leaving probably when my subscription is up next month. :<

Not because of the game or bugs, but because I can't afford to pay for the game right now.

So much sadface. :(

Nobody is ever gone so far into the darkness that they can't find their way back to the light.

You will return someday. Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith and victory.

Now that I've had my Jedi moment, I'll have some of that ale that seems to be going around. As long as the force is with me, I have nothing to fear from this drink......

They should really make a huttball league. You and your guildies or friends could make a team bw could make a simple rotating schedule if your team doesn't show you forfiet. At the end of the year the two best teams play for the championship. While they are at it why not have speeder racing? Since they are all about the same speed you would have have a death race type thing where you could use certain offensive and defensive skills. Pay the entry fee and win a certain amount of cash and comms based on your finish place. Edited by BuckShotSchell

*Whips up Hyperspace Wings, Dagobah dogs, onion rings, bantha steaks, nerf burgers...pours tequilas, Timbiqui Dark beers, Gamorean thudrud (smells and tastes like a rotten cow on fire...but packs a PUNCH), Mon Calamari Gold Coast Blend coffees, and makes more than a few Bothan Banana splits"

"....and the Frogdog ball carrier is hit and hit HARD on the play. Ooo...that ain't never gonna heal right..." -the Holoprojectors.

As an aside, I wish we could get some screen vids of Huttball games, and make a 'season' out of them. Just a random thought. :rak_03:

• 1 month later...

*Walks through the door*

*Puts up a Bounty Poster for someone wearing a red coat and with spiky blonde hair wielding a lightsaber*

*Gets a drink and sits down at a table*

/posh english accent

"Good day old chaps. Lovely weather we're having."

/end posh english accent

*Walks through the door*

*Puts up a Bounty Poster for someone wearing a red coat and with spiky blonde hair wielding a lightsaber*

*Gets a drink and sits down at a table*

/posh english accent

"Good day old chaps. Lovely weather we're having."

/end posh english accent

Good day Lord Ratty

*sips Brandy*

Good day Lord Ratty

*sips Brandy*

*looks surprised*

*looks around seeing if anyone else takes notice of the comment*

/whispers

"Who told you I was a Lord?"

/end whispers

/posh english accent

"I'm sorry. Just your every day run of the mill nobody here. No need to take any notice of me."

/end posh english accent