The Force Café: A Community Hangout

Brosephiine

Bless my grandmother who sat through the whole movie with us!!

My Grandma took me to see Batman starring Michael Keaton in '89. I don't think either of us really liked it much, but, gee, grandma's are great! I totally agree. Here's to you, Grandma :D

--------------------> Runs in..........................................................................

<------------------- Runs out.............:D

Wasn't here for long but at least they took the drink with them.

I didn't know you did takeaway, M1X.

Edited by DarthRobert

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Grandma took me to see Batman starring Michael Keaton in '89. I don't think either of us really liked it much, but, gee, grandma's are great! I totally agree. Here's to you, Grandma :D

Wasn't here for long but at least they took the drink with them.

I didn't know you did takeaway, M1X.

There will be a speeder window added soon. :D

*Polishes a mug before writing the days specials on the chalkboard*

And as always, the chefs and baristas take requests!

JAWA JAVA

one rusty salvaged fuel cell, cut down to a handy sized mug.

1 measure of speeder fuel

1 measure sickly womp rat bile

3 measures of corellian espresso

guaranteed to blow the cobwebs out - drink whilst the womp rat bile is still reacting with the rust from the fuel cell for full effect

;)

Edited by Vootu

*Polishes a mug before writing the days specials on the chalkboard*

Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster. "The alcoholic equivalent of a mugging...expensive and bad for the head."

Corellian Espresso with your choice of Bespin Biscotti or Muffin.

Hyperspace Hotwings. "Hot enough to make a wookie cry."

Gamorean Guzzler Beer. "A lost weekend in a can."

Quarreni Albacore Tuna on whole wheat.

And as always, the chefs and baristas take requests!

hmmm... ill have the hyperspace hotwings, and... ah, i never wanted to live forever anyway... mix me a mug of half gargle blaster, half gammorean guzzler. Lets see how awesome this is.

*Finishes cleaning a few tables, then writes the weekly specials on the chalkboard*

Tatooine Twin-sun Twin-Cheeseburger "Two meat pattys, two kinds of spicy cheese, and french fried onions."

Light-side Angelfood cake with fruit sauce or Dark-side Devils Food cake.

'Rough Landing'. "Vespian Void-ka with Ginger root ale....served warm."

Alderaanian roast coffee. "A rich, Organia-ic blend from the central core."

As always, the chefs and baristas take requests!

Edited by Myshkyn
spelling

A Wookie walks into a cantina and orders a drink. The bartender says "We don't serve your kind here". Offended, the Wookie flies into a rage and rips out a piece of the bar with his teeth, demanding to be served. The bartender repiles "We don't serve drug users here". The Wookie denies being any such thing and the bartender points to the damaged counter and says "Oh yeah? Just look at that bar-bit-yer-ate!"

A Wookie walks into a cantina and orders a drink. The bartender says "We don't serve your kind here". Offended, the Wookie flies into a rage and rips out a piece of the bar with his teeth, demanding to be served. The bartender repiles "We don't serve drug users here". The Wookie denies being any such thing and the bartender points to the damaged counter and says "Oh yeah? Just look at that bar-bit-yer-ate!"

wow... i shouldn't have found that funny... but i did

:D Bottoms up!

Hey, guys! We're glad everyone is having a great time in here, but let's be sure to keep it clean, alright? No mentioning of illegal substances, please! Thanks.

*sips chilled Alderaanian ale* :w_big_grin:

Dang! Yes mom! Well since i am the best smuggler this side of the Core worlds (i made the Kessel run in under 12 parsecs...:D) yall can leave that stuff we arent supposed to talk about on my ship and i will turn you a nice profit. Minus me fee of course. Hell someone get me and my buddy Corso here a few more rounds of some good single malt whiskey (can't call it scotch unless its from Scotland!) and I might wave the fee!

Seriously though pretty cool to know the peeps are watching our little dive here. Toast to the Devs&Mods! Welcome in.

Edited by BuckShotSchell

Well I wish the smile and drink was a little more laid out, more ... defined, or something... (...can't ... smile...).

Sorry, but I don't drink much anymore, at least alcohol, plenty of coffee though.

But my Grandpa fell into the vat at the brewery and they tried to save him. Bless him, he fought them off valiantly. (edit smile).

StarWars, when it first came out, in my teens. They call it a New Hope now, but ...

Yes Grease, and Hairspray (she was a much larger Ricki Lake then) and what, still 9 years of M*A*S*H to go?

May the Force be with you, and may you be with the Force Cafe'.

Jawa Java to go, leave the Womprat and the Battery Acid out, just crush the rest and that'll be fine.

Hey, guys! We're glad everyone is having a great time in here, but let's be sure to keep it clean, alright? No mentioning of illegal substances, please! Thanks.

*sips chilled Alderaanian ale* :w_big_grin:

*Hides spice in pocket* there is nothing to see here...