1.3 on PTS?

Crawelc

Your guess is as good as mine. i'm expecting a late June release, so I'd expect it to be on the PTS within the next 2 weeks or so.

But honestly, nobody knows. BW are being relatively quiet about it - which imo is a good thing. People got way too hyped about 1.2, and flamed BW for not releasing it in March as they originally planned.

Your guess is as good as mine. i'm expecting a late June release, so I'd expect it to be on the PTS within the next 2 weeks or so.

But honestly, nobody knows. BW are being relatively quiet about it - which imo is a good thing. People got way too hyped about 1.2, and flamed BW for not releasing it in March as they originally planned.

Possibly, but remember what they did to butcher 1.2....over a month of testing completely undone by them removing a chunk of the patch out less than 24 hours to putting it on live...

Even if 1.3 gets tested, i wouldn't be surprised it they screwed it up again by pulling things out at the last second and push it on live without testing it, causing yet another massive wave of unnecessary patches and downtime so we really wouldn't get 1.3 till 2 weeks after they released it.

Edited by Talorya

Possibly, but remember what they did to butcher 1.2....over a month of testing completely undone by them removing a chunk of the patch out less than 24 hours to putting it on live...

Even if 1.3 gets tested, i wouldn't be surprised it they screwed it up again by pulling things out at the last second and push it on live without testing it, causing yet another massive wave of unnecessary patches and downtime so we really wouldn't get 1.3 till 2 weeks after they released it.

You do realize that ranked warzones were pulled BECAUSE of testing feedback on the PTS, right?

Edited by KrittaB

I'd expect the devs to be too busy playing Diablo 3 tomorrow to do any work on TOR.

I think I'll do the same, my sub will end on August but my server is nearly empty so better go play something more fun instead. (Even tic-tac-toe will be more fun though)

You do realize that ranked warzones were pulled BECAUSE of testing feedback on the PTS, right?

Yea its amazing what 20 pve raiders opinions can do to one of the best pvp features to come out for this game.

We were told we would get ranked warzones before 1.3

If 1.3 hits PTS tomorrow, there is going to be some problems

no, the feedback on ranked warzones on the PTS was neglible. there were not enough people to test them, and those that were there with lvl 50 characters were copied over to test new PvE content. hardcore pve'rs are not going to give good feedback on pvp.

ranked warzones were pulled due to either bioware's laziness or bioware's incompetency

Edited by cashogy

<< Yea its amazing what 20 pve raiders opinions can do to one of the best pvp features to come out for this game. >>

How can you say it's one of the best pvp features to come out unless you were one of the 20 pve raiders that got to 50 on test? The prior /implementation behind the feature may not match your expectations.

Edited by WaywardOne

there was almost no feedback on pts about this system as those that where copied over only tested the pve content then went back to their live servers. most posts (which were not many) said they where qued for most of the focused tests that where slated and got in a match or two at most and then it was not even a full match up.

Maybe next time they will take guilds that only pvp instead of just those who cleared NM modes

i logged in on my lowby 34 during one , couldn't help test much due to ranked being 50 only.

On topic : i doubt 1.3 will go to test , it will be tested internally than go straight to live, much like the patches we get weekly.

there was almost no feedback on pts about this system as those that where copied over only tested the pve content then went back to their live servers. most posts (which were not many) said they where qued for most of the focused tests that where slated and got in a match or two at most and then it was not even a full match up.

Maybe next time they will take guilds that only pvp instead of just those who cleared NM modes

i logged in on my lowby 34 during one , couldn't help test much due to ranked being 50 only.

On topic : i doubt 1.3 will go to test , it will be tested internally than go straight to live, much like the patches we get weekly.

For one, the forums are only one portion of feedback they receive on the PTS, and secondly, they've explained why it was pulled, because the matchmaking system wasn't behaving correctly. It had something to do with 8-man queuing and issues with it.