Just brought my first 100% speeder

Razdek

And frankly nobody cares for your unrealistic expectations. WoW has had years of development plus 7 years of live updates. It would be impossible to cram that many years of development and content into the short span of SWTOR lifetime. Now one can certainly rage on about such a foolish desire, but that person would simply look naive at best, and outright stupid at worst.

You are the one who is naive, sorry. The market, products and commodities work very differently from your dream world.

I can't start a new car company in 2012 and release a new car without seat belts and say--

"Sorry, Henry Ford started making cars in 1920s. Give my new company another 100 yrs and I will figure out how to install seat belts."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the one who is naive, sorry. The market, products and commodities work very differently from your dream world.

I can't start a new car company in 2012 and release a new car without seat belts and say--

"Sorry, Henry Ford started making cars in 1920s. Give my new company another 100 yrs and I will figure out how to install seat belts."

Because like seat belts in RL, having 320% flight speed is essential to SWTOR. :rolleyes:

More like.. "Uh, I had a car 10 years ago that had 10 cup holders! Why does my new car only have 8?!?!?!!"

I agree with you, this whole thing that wow had 8 years to develop is just stupid. But unfortunately the fan boi's are out and their flawed logic will never be reasoned with. I do like your 2012 cars being released with no seat belts though. Cause hey, it took years for car manufacturers to come up wtih seat belts, so why should new cars have them.

Edited by Qishari
rude comments

Anything higher than 150% speed flags you as being in "transit mode" and mobs no longer recognize you (like being on a taxi).

I guess they could fix that, but that means bumping up the taxi speed as well...

But I agree, the planets are too large for only 110% increase, this needs to be higher....

lol. Keep digging your hole...keep digging. No, the reason YOU can't start a new car company in 2012 is because you lack even the most basic knowledge of business.

This is proof why all MMOs will be filled with hate. If you make the features like WoW half the people complain you just cloned the game and the other half like this guy ^ consider copying WoW features the equivalant of a seatbelt.

This is proof why all MMOs will be filled with hate. If you make the features like WoW half the people complain you just cloned the game and the other half like this guy ^ consider copying WoW features the equivalant of a seatbelt.

This is almost worthy of being my signature, but the obscurity is lost on this thread alone unfortunately.

WoW Lackey: "LFG tool is essential to finding groups!"

EQ Fanboi: "I used to shout in EC for 4 hours at a time trying to find a group for Lower Guk! You all have no idea what it is to be an MMO player!"

DAoC Rager: "World PvP is essential to MMOs! What else is there to do?! PvE?!"

EVE Fanatic: "Nothing compares to the vast intricacies that are corporations and the realism of EVE."

This guy above us: "WoW had mounts that are faster! SW:TOR doesn't! It's the equivalent to seat belts."

Me: "You're all making points that are valid in regards to a feature that's needed in this game. I have no idea what seat belts guy is talking about. Side note: None of those games above had full voice acting, companions with in depth story lines, crafting you can step away from (except EVE...and you wait for five real time days, upwards to a month), etc. Go on though, argue your points more about progression in 2012."

Edited by Darkrite

The walled-in maze that makes up Corellia DEMANDS faster speeders. Getting around on that planet is such a bear. There are no shortcuts. It's like point A to point B on that planet is 1 mile, but to actually GET from point A to point B, you have to go 30 miles.

I wish I could skip Corellia entirely. The story is boring, the planet is hard to navigate.

It would be much more enjoyable if I could speeder through the blank filler space.