Creating Zash Clone

jediharrsion

Anyone know what character creater options i have to use to make a perfact Zash Clone.

Somehow i keep getting it Wrong and it driving me mad. if i do get the specs. this will be the 4th time i've been thought the sith academy on the same class.

Edited by jediharrsion

Anyone know what character creater options i have to use to make a perfact Zash Clone.

Somehow i keep getting it Wrong and it driving me mad. if i do get the specs. this will be the 4th time i've been thought the sith academy on the same class.

Dumb question maybe, but are you taking a good in game screenshot of her that you can use to match up? I don't know the options since I've never cared to try, but good luck to you, I guess.

Do we know for a fact the character-generation tool we have accessible in-game is the same as the one available to the devs (I'd imagine it could be simplified)?

For that matter, does the engine allow them to import their own custom skin onto an NPC, so it'd be entirely impossible to clone some NPCs with the new character tool?

Edited by jgelling

Do we know for a fact the character-generation tool we have accessible in-game is the same as the one available to the devs (I'd imagine it's massively simplified)?

For that matter, does the engine allow them to import their own custom skin onto an NPC, so it'd be entirely impossible to clone some NPCs with the new character tool?

i've seen acouple of zash clones already. and they both were a perfact match.so i would have to say yes i think we do have the same tools as the devs

why would you want to clone a character already in the game? where is your originality?

this..I don't understand why people would do it. people are lazy though..no original thoughts..always copy something else.

I KNOW! make a copy of Kaliyo..and unlock rattataki (sp) and make her a female jedi knight..then do doc''s story and when kaliyo shows up you can argue over who's the real one..

seriously this kind of thing is just plain stupid

i've seen acouple of zash clones already. and they both were a perfact match.so i would have to say yes i think we do have the same tools as the devs

Actually some characters have default appearences that can't be made through character creation, Corso Riggs and Lord Scourge are impossible to create in the character creator, i've tried many times to get a scourge look a like.

Actually some characters have default appearences that can't be made through character creation, Corso Riggs and Lord Scourge are impossible to create in the character creator, i've tried many times to get a scourge look a like.

i'd encourage you to keep trying new combos. i just figured out the combo for my look alike character. so i believe it Can be done

this..I don't understand why people would do it. people are lazy though..no original thoughts..always copy something else.

I KNOW! make a copy of Kaliyo..and unlock rattataki (sp) and make her a female jedi knight..then do doc''s story and when kaliyo shows up you can argue over who's the real one..

seriously this kind of thing is just plain stupid

OMG OMG Kaliyo... ^_^

• 6 months later...

I have seen many different Zash clones and i thought i would attempt it, the numbers bellow are the closed i have gotten just put them in the slider in order as shown below, e.g. Body Type 2...

2, 3,1, 9, 6, 8, 22, 2, 20

Have Fun.

• 7 years later...

I realize this is a really old topic but it's the first thing on Google so I reckon I'll share these sliders I did from a Zash clone back in 2015...

If it's the same as it was back then it should be:

Body Type: 2

Head: 3

Complexion: 19

Eye Color: 5

Cosmetics: 4

Hair: 22

Hair Color: 2

Skin Color: 16