Why do some think that the worst company in America will fix this broken game?

Mrcheezle

Heres the link to see what company was voted worst in America by a landslide.

http://consumerist.com/2012/04/congratulations-ea-you-are-the-worst-company-in-america-for-2012.html

The fact that EA blew away Bank of America, Verizon, and Comcast should tell you just how bad and hated they are.

This is what EA does.... Releases games prior to their completion, hold back finished content to make available at a later date for a price, give empty promises about content then say "we are going to work on that in the future.."

BTW get ready to PAY for these transfers that you have long awaited, unless you have already rerolled to The Fatman server. EA will first charge players to transfer to less dead servers, then 6 monthes to a year after that when those very slow servers are completely unplayable they will give all those remaining players free transfers so they can shut down those servers.

Edited by Mrcheezle

I think we're gonna need Maury in on this one.

I'd like to see Maury hook up some swtor devs to the polygraph and ask about rated wzs and server merge/transfers while we're at it. Oh and open world PvP... thats coming soon too..

bunch of suckers.

The fact that EA beat out both Sony and Comcast (who have had poor customer service for many years) says a lot to me. Granted, this kind of a head-to-head bracket style polling system may have created some skewed results, but nonetheless, I think EA would still be high on the craptastic list.

The people have spoken and its in the books folks, for 2012 EA is the worst company!

To come in behind BoA after all that has happened since 2008, people losing homes and jobs, all I can say is just WoW, WoW!

If I'm on that board I would be worried at the impact on attracting and retaining talented people -just look at the PvP team BW has!

Edited by Cempa

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!