Population Estimates for the Top 20 US Servers

Scorpienne

Most of the Bartenders I know get off work at 4am and go home to crash rather than game. That being said, I only know about 5 or so, so the other 595 might indeed be logging in to the game.

My guild has a bartender that logged right into the game to PVP after his work was done. This was around 2am.

Gents, I hope you understand that the point of the exercise was not a treatise on the optimal schedules of bartenders! :-D I'll change it to insomniacs, okay?

Paige

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... the thread title needs to be changed soon.

Top 20 would include almost all the "real" servers.

Sooner the better.

If you have another target, a military target, then name the system? What is a better title for what's going on here?

Paige

Is there any chance this could be done for some other subscription based mmos so we can compare active played to suggested subscription numbers. only other subscription only based mmo of this level is wow.

Warcraftrealms.com should have the data you are looking for.

If you have another target, a military target, then name the system? What is a better title for what's going on here?

Paige

I guess it's a question of just focusing on the c25-30 dest severs and ignoring the rest. As you say the variance on numbers for pops when servers are 1.00 is wide and will be even more so if people have transferred.

Even though they represent c85% of total servers should they be ignored completely going forward ?

Warcraftrealms.com should have the data you are looking for.

Thanks /bow

Anyone help me with this, i dont know if im reading it right, according to that from how im reading it wow has 1675756 players (characters) on us and eu servers, or to run it down 1.67 mil active players (characters) on eu/us. with a few servers missing counts but not alot.

Edited by Shingara