"WoBauce" by Wohast - Valor 96 Scoundrel - Mandalore the Indomitable - PvP Video

Wohast

hybrid

meh

although ive been playin dirty fighting lately and i dont know.i kinda enjoy it,im only lvl 19 though so i dont know.ive heard alot about how scrapper isnt really that good until shoot first and flechette round

Edited by CrunkShizzle

Very excite!

I am currently lvling a Scoundrel, may I ask a few questions?

- Can you explain why Homegrown instead of psych meds? I realize they serve 2 different purposes and that the majority of healing will come fhru the rolling SRMP, butz isnt Psych meds good for removing dots and stuff?

- Sedatives - filler or is this actually useful to you, as in key ability?

- Stopping power. is this effect added to the total time the target is immobilized/slowed (ie 14 sec of effects) or is it 2 sec of the total of 12? Why this over round 2?

Thanks for being a "Class Hero"

Like the build and the toughness it gives you, was wondering, would you consider telling me the fastest build for lvling? I know we don't get a healing companion till late 30's but also relying on a companion for all your dps is kinda slow. Suggestions?

- Can you explain why Homegrown instead of psych meds? I realize they serve 2 different purposes and that the majority of healing will come fhru the rolling SRMP, butz isnt Psych meds good for removing dots and stuff?

- Sedatives - filler or is this actually useful to you, as in key ability?

- Stopping power. is this effect added to the total time the target is immobilized/slowed (ie 14 sec of effects) or is it 2 sec of the total of 12? Why this over round 2?

Thanks for being a "Class Hero"

1. yah my SRMP and EMP are used a ton, i need the most healing out of them possible.

2. i open with double sap majority of the time, esp when guarding a node. so i take advantage of the 50% reduction very often.

3. rooting 100% of the time is very usefull, especially in huttball fires. also helps keep them in my fly by longer.

Like the build and the toughness it gives you, was wondering, would you consider telling me the fastest build for lvling? I know we don't get a healing companion till late 30's but also relying on a companion for all your dps is kinda slow. Suggestions?

fastest leveling spec is something like 10-15 in sawbones then rest in scrapper. you wanna have as little downtime as possible while leveling. make sure you have biochem as well.

i dont know if he was specificly talking about a scrapper build for leveling.but would 10-15 in sawbones and the rest in scrapper be better to lvl with then going dirty fighting until i got flechette round and then goin scrapper til 50.cuz i planned on goin scrapper at 50 anyway cuz all i plan on doing is solo pvping but i just figured with what ive heard about scrapper that its better to play when you get shoot first and flechette round

so i figured id just lvl as dirty fighting until then,but i dont know.dirty fightings kinda fun currently.im not really concerned about leveling fast though but i was just wonderin

Edited by CrunkShizzle

I can see why you need 18pts in Saw in order to make the other trees useful since Upper Hand is a necessity for Sucker and wound rite?

There are only a few ways of getting UH but the best seem to be having SrMP rolling on multiple targets for a steady income of UH and then just sucker/UH the crap out of thine foe.

Thank you wohast for that, very helpful to get the inside on how you think.

Edited by DaSmisker

so i tried out hybrid today and i dont know,i kinda like it

does the playstyle change any though.cuz like,i know ive heard that when you go full scrapper the playstyle like changes when you get flechette round but you dont get flechette round as hybrid

Edited by CrunkShizzle

so i tried out hybrid today and i dont know,i kinda like it

does the playstyle change any though.cuz like,i know ive heard that when you go full scrapper the playstyle like changes when you get flechette round but you dont get flechette round as hybrid

scrapper is way different than hybrid. the #1 thing i like about hybrid is that its impossible to take a node or door from me. i havnt tried scrapper with my full WH gear suit yet, but i did play it the 1st day 1.2 came out. I felt pretty worthless compared to hybrid.